Selling  PC  Sorcerer  North America PC NA - ESO Account || Reserved Strixtion

Discussion in 'Elder Scrolls Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Ljusett, 4/19/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ljusett

Ljusett
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    18 Character Daily Writ Account Stats:
    • Max (or close to max) sprint speed on all 18 characters (Cowards/Fiord's Gear sets)
    • Nuzimeh, the Merchant & Fezez, the Banker included (Banker has maximum space)
    • Guild Bank with 500 slots ready to use
    • Maxed all Crafting skill lines on all 18 characters (Alchemy, Blacksmithing, Clothing, Enchanting, Jewelry, Woodworking are all 50)
    • Daily writs output nets anywhere from 10-14m gold a month
    • "Master Toon" with 60 Riding Speed & 60 Inventory Space mount upgrades (for doing Surveys)
    • A .rar file containing optimal addon settings for completing all dailies in 30 minutes or less (dependent on computer speed); contains all profiles for various addons such as Personal Assistant, Farming Party, etc.
    • Farming rotation for Platinum Dust and Rubedite Ore (netting ~110k+ hour)

Screenshots of account/livestream available on request from prospective buyers!
    Why Am I Selling This Insane Account?
    I'm finishing university studies and unfortunately just don't have the time anymore to dedicate to doing writs consistently. I'm the original account owner and want to see that the efforts I made on the account I created live on and serve another person a good purpose -- its made to serve you! This account in particular has capabilities to be run on the Steam client, or from the application; the account buyer will have full control over the original email, account information, and so on.

Other Info:
    Overall, this account is primed to serve your ESO wealth needs. Thousands of gold/purple mats annually, convertible into gold at a moments notice. Armed with a full capacity bank, a bonus guild bank, and optimized add-on settings, this account is ready to serve at your command! I'm happy to help a buyer in their first few weeks transition with the account, going over some unique tips to help manage inventory, or really any other questions that the buyer has!

Additionally, I'm happy to use any middleman service or secure way (buyer's choice) -- we can work those details out privately :)

Ways to Contact Me:
    Discord: Ljusett#4222
    ...or just post a message below/in my inbox! I'll try to reply as fast as I can.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. 11TrainWorld

11TrainWorld
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    is it available, I'm interested. add me @ discord: Sethb#1338

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.