Selling  High End PC account, 540+ All Classes

Discussion in 'Destiny 2 Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by RinneOhara, 9/21/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RinneOhara

RinneOhara
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   1   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    556 Hunter, 552 Titan, 550 Warlock, All supers unlocked including new ones, all have completed Forsaken Campaign. Already have Ace aswell.

Some amazing god roll weapons, such as Go figure with Outlaw and rampage, Snipers with box breathing, Whisper masterworked. Also have Heart of Inmost light on my titan, and Lord of Wolves.

I have the pre-order bonus aswell. Raid ready, I've done up to queens walk at these Light Levels, So you could too. Comes with Blizzard account, so you also get legendary edition Overwatch.

Add me on Discord for more info, and screenshots. My Price is set, and will not be changing. Payment type is AMAZON or PAYPAL. I prefer Amazon, so if at all possible, please go with amazon.

We will not be using the MM service from this site, as last time I did it took 2 weeks for me to receive my money, and I dont want to wait. Thanks for understanding. I am willing to go 50/50, as in I give you info, you give me money, and I then give you master info/etc.

And anything else you want to know, add me on discord Rinne#1446 (ID: 481422136297390080) for screenshots. I accept Amazon/PayPal

Im asking for $160. which in comparison to other users is fairly cheap for such a good account. Add me Rinne#1446 for any other information and to discuss deals. If we cant determine a deal efficiently ill just be blocking you to avoid wasting my time. Thank you, looking forward to your friend request

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

3. newo144

newo144
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

120 $

last offer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.