Selling Over 85 champs and 100 skins/ Special Summoner...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Over 85 champs and 100 skins/ Special Summoner Icons/Many Legendary skins and more Over 85 champs and 100 skins/ Special Summoner Icons/Many Legendary skins and many more special goodies. Account has approx. $1200 put into it with a current ELO of 1349. Has about one skin for every champ, some having even more. Many legacy skins and many legendary skins. Account also has the special Halloween icons including the Vigilant Wraith Icon that is obtained by spending 10000 RP and 4 runes pages for every lane filled completely. Platinum stats in every category and silver ELO on Season 2 for every category. I figure at best I can get 1/4 of the amount of money I spent so I am asking for anywhere from $200-$250. If you are interested please add me on so we can further discuss the trade @DntMezzWitDaBezt. Will only do business if you have a mic. Will also give the buyer the account first so he/she does not have to worry about being scammed. Thank you and I hope to find a willing buyer. $200 is not alot for the amount of content put into this account. [SOLD] League of Legends Account S2 Plat S3 Gold 97 Champs 16 Runes Pages Starting a new thread, last thread got glitched out. Looking to sell my league account because it is finally time to call it quit after playing for so long. Just like the title stated, this is a account with 97 champions with 16 runes pages (lots of runes included). Account was platinum last season and is now gold sitting at 1700 elo this season which mean that you are already guaranteed to receive the reward by the end of the season. There is still 519 RP and 4300 IP remaining on this account. My is techygeek101 so please send me a friend request with your offers. Must have a verified paypal account or all other offers will be ignored. Lowest offer I will accept is 100$ List of champions I do not own are: Draven, Karma, Zha'zix, Leona, Sejuani, Syndra, Varus, Viktor, Zed, Zigs List of skins I own: (* - rare) Crimson Akali Cowbow Alistar...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.