Selling Osrs/rs3 same account

Discussion in 'Runescape 3 RS3 Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by SamuelA, 4/11/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SamuelA

SamuelA
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    IMG_0576.JPG IMG_0575.JPG IMG_0574.JPG IMG_0573.JPG IMG_0572.JPG IMG_0576.JPG IMG_0575.JPG after your money goes into paypal i will switch the email to your email and you will get a email saying so or money back garenteed, then you must change the recovery questions, and put your own authenticator code on it and the account cannot be hacked,all the pure quests are done for the account on os it includes the firecape, addy gloves, zammy book and ags. At the moment i cant log into rs3 on the game to take pictures becouse my internet is too slow and is also the reason why i dont play anymore, but i did post a pic of the stats from the account screen, online i have both drygore rapiers and over 10m worth of stuff from bandos about 2.1m gold, and a firecape, 63 completed rs3 quests.The accounts ban/mute meter is in the green zone, Send me a message if you have any other questions i might have missed.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    SamuelA

SamuelA
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Using middleman

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.