order time

Discussion in 'Help - Find Support Answers' started by Valyira, 1/15/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valyira

Valyira
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    hello i made an order a few days ago.

44F0866535390524E is the order number

how long does it take till i recieve the order? the mones is already paid and i start to get suspicious

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
    Help likes this.
  2. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

Automated Response

playup

Buyers: I just paid. How do I start my order?HideExpand

If you have purchased an item through PlayerUp Middleman Services "Buy Now" option, then after the payment has been processed you'll need to fill out this form in order for your order to startup. If you have already completed this form, then your order will start shortly.

Sellers: How do I receive payment after completing my order inside the 3 way conversation ticket?HideExpand

Please read this step by step guide

Sellers: Can I receive an update on my payment status?HideExpand

Please note that we DO NOT respond to duplicate tickets regarding your payment status in order to ensure everything is organized into 1 private conversation ticket so we won't reply to this ticket if you're requesting an update. If you have questions regarding your payment status, please post inside your private conversation ticket and remain patient so we can reply back. Meanwhile, you can track your payment status here.

Sellers: How can I track my payment status?HideExpand

Click Here

Sellers: Where can I view my payment history and logs?HideExpand

Once your payment has been sent, your private conversation ticket/3 way conversation ticket will show as completed and you can view a transaction log here for your records. If you're unable to view your transfers, simply select All Actions, select Transfer, and then press GO to pull up all your past transfers.

Sellers: What if my order hasn't been activated and I have questions?HideExpand

If your private and 3 way conversation ticket hasn't been activated, than an agent will update this ticket shortly.

3. OP
    OP
    Valyira

Valyira
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

My Location:
    can i get an answer from someone else as a bot?

4. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

Simple guide to use Middleman Service for your Sales and Purchases...
    [Simple Guide] Playerup Middleman Service - New Members Read This! - UPDATED | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

It usually takes 1-72hrs before the actual transaction starts after the identification/documents have been submitted for the buyer's verification.

If you are the buyer...
    In case you haven't yet, you have to activate your order and finish your verification first. To do so please follow the instructions inside your transaction's private conversation ticket or click this to fill up the form. http://www.playerup.com/forms/middleman-order-step-1-of-2-provide-details.1/respond

My PlayerUp Middleman Order / Buy / Purchase didn't activate or start up? How can I fix this? | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

NOTE: Payments via CC/Debit Card might take longer as it will need to be cleared first.
    To have the verification/approval quickly processed, a screenshot of your online banking that shows the transaction you just made must be provided to @Middleman via Pre Middleman Order Startup ticket inside your Inbox.

@Valyira

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.