Selling Order and Chaos Lvl 60 Account Classes in order of...

Discussion in 'Order and Chaos Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/2/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Order and Chaos Lvl 60 Account Classes in order of interest: Ranger, Warrior, Mage, Monk... Must be one of the US servers and for iDevices. Payment will be via paypal. PM or Post with the following information: Character Class: Character Name(Can Be Left Out): Character Level: Rough layout of gear: How much money/runes the account comes with: Server: Extra Characters on account: WTB Order and Chaos Ranger, lvl 40-55 Title says it all, apple device please. Am looking for a ranger around level 45-50 preferably! LMK! WTB order and chaos account Buy account level 60!.. Write me Order and Chaos Online lvl 60 Ranger (Android) Hey every1, selling a lvl 60 Ranger Account on Android - about 200gold - 500g for the next 6 bag slots - 2 lvl 1x twink chars (warrior / mage ) payment via paypal pm me if interested WTT Order and Chaos account LVL 60 Monk ANDROID DEVICE only Hi i have a lvl 60 Monk with nice gear and blues for trade. I would either like a WAR or a RANGER only for andriod device pm your email so i can get back to you faster. let me know what you have maybe might take a mage also. thank you Selling Order and Chaos Online Account I'm selling a lvl 27 ranger with nice armour and weapons message me for details WTS-Order and Chaos Account-3 lvl 60's! Hey, I want to sell my order and chaos account: - level 60 Mage/Elf wearing full rune gear.* ** * * * -Heartforger of fire -level 60 Monk/Elf wearing full rune gear.* ** * * * * -Lava kings trident ** * * * * -master tailor* -level 60 Ranger/Elf. Wearing epic headgear. ** * * * * *-laryngeal seal, meteoric war hammer ** * * * * *-master blacksmith -plus a level 13 undead/warrior bank. 10 colonel's symbols, numerous other blues equipped and unequipped on all characters...not sure what else to put, if you have any questions feel free to ask! $500 GameTagcom - Buy, Trade, and Sell Order & Chaos Accounts and Order Chaos Characters

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.