Selling Order and Chaos Account for Sale Selling iOS order...

Discussion in 'Order and Chaos Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/11/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Order and Chaos Account for Sale Selling iOS order and chaos account that has 4 level 60's! Hi guys, the account I'm selling includes four level 60's -All characters have one set of rune (Crit gear for mage, defence for warrior, healing for monk and both ranger and assassin gear for ranger) -Each character has around 30-100 gold so there isn't much gold but enough to get around etc -The account is on the Arcadian Forest (American Server) -There are Saintly Blessings (rune only item) but I guess its useless unless they raise the level cap Reason for quitting: the game updates were too slow and I just got bored of farming and doing the dungeon. If you are already on the Arcadian Forest server then send a mail to KKERS as I go on once every night just to check if there are any buyers. Any questions? send an email to [email protected] or again, mail me ingame to KKERS.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.