Selling Order and Chaos Account for Sale 2 seperate order...

Discussion in 'Order and Chaos Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/11/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Order and Chaos Account for Sale 2 seperate order and chaos accounts!! Hello! i will list what each class has respectively... I have 2 seperate 60s Account ONE: ELF RANGER lvl 60 1 red lotus of offense 1 laygreal seal 1 windcutter 1 reinforced rider's caliger and a bunch of other greens has mastery in leather crafting has about 20gs subscription ends on 9/16/11! Account TWO: NOT FOR SALE ANY LONGER anyways if you have any further questions please feel free to post or pm me both accounts are on whispering island US SERVER! To avoid scamming i ask you to please send the money via paypal first! unless however you have a TREMENDOUS amount of reputation :) thanks and may the best price win cheers! side note: i need to sell these accounts fast school is starting and i dont want to be hooked on games and need money for my senior homecoming and prom so help a fellow out :) meaning i would go pretty low

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.