Selling  Android and iOS Only 50 user 7900. Ubers 30 (17 unique ubers), 28m+ xp all cats unlocked and all stages complete

Discussion in 'The Battle Cats Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Micho2337, 11/13/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Micho2337

Micho2337
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    User rank 7900, completed all stories of legend from 3 to 4 stars, half uncanny stages, all special stages, full empire of cats,into the future and cats of cosmos with all treasures and zombie levels.i have 30 ubers with all max lvl+ special ubers: (barlog with max lvl and all talents,cat machine, lasvoss, takeda shingen, kai, urashima taro, the grateful crane, catman, radiant aphrodite, empress chronos, mighty rekon corps, baluga ( plus 2 other luga's), li'l valkyrie, baby gao, kasli the scourge.) Plus all crazed units at max level and final forms. And 28m+ xp. Gamatoto 87leven and cat fortune offer 26 lvl.

If u are interested massage me reply here or massage in discord Micho (GMT + 4) #0811 about price we can talk in pm

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.