Sold ONE OF THE BEST BBS ACCOUNT OUT THERE (31 10-10-10 LINK CHARS)

Discussion in 'Bleach Brave Souls Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Colbynross, 11/28/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colbynross

Colbynross
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi all. Today I present one of the best bbs accounts. I've played a lot with him, but I'm exhausted and I need to get rid of him. As you can see on the screen, you can complete the entire end of the game (3/3 maximum epic attack minions, all towers released so far easily, etc.). It has 11 golds (8 of them unique), about 30 10-10-10 characters, many 5/5 special characters (also tywb tosh with transcendence sp level 10!)
    It also has almost all accessories with the perfect side effect (and 964 items to rewind them if you are not satisfied). It has a lot of season, 9/9 CFYOW (!!), 14 TYWB and even more.
    But the most important thing is that it has more than 10 6 * characters to maximize, some that can also resurrect, and finally what it does not expect: it also has many orb resources, since the mission of the story is completed only in normal secondary! The missions are almost new, and the side stories are all fresh, except the first!

You can request screenshots of all these details to my email: [email protected]

My starting price is $ 85, but I am open to offers. Just keep in mind that this type of account is rare, since yes, there are a lot of beasts acc (but it is not good, since this is usually lol) but none of them has this amount of orb resources. It's only linked to klab too

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Hakki Celikkaya

Hakki Celikkaya
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hi how can I contact you?

3. Iloveboobs

Iloveboobs
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

The email is contact.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.