Selling On xbox one- 3.4k pve hybrid msva/sva gf tank, 3.7k pvp

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Thepunisher731, 3/10/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thepunisher731

Thepunisher731
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hello guys. I'm reposting from last year so a lot of this may look familiar. This account was created in January 2016. Over the last several months, I've been busy with real life stuff so I just don't need to play anymore. Too much of a distraction. I will have pictures if anyone is interested in the stats/boons/gear/etc. Just message me if seriously interested please. 10,000zen and around 300,000 AD Currently on the account.2 Character Account with Dragonborn Unlocked

1st Account- VIP 12 Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Setup

2 Build Setups, one for PVE including MSVA/SVA and another for PVP, which is my primary setup. Keep in mind, I have around 5 retraining tokens left so if you don't like the build, it's free to change it with these tokens. Will list just the main things, as too much to list.

PVP SETUP 3.7K- Boons are basically setup to give maximum stats for PVP damage and survivability. I put everything into power, armor pen, combat advantage, stamina, and action point gain as the main focus. Crit is not a big focus.

Gear- 3 Prestige Gladiator Pieces, 1 Warborn Gladiator (I have almost 5k glory towards the last piece of prestige). He does have the newest and most op weapon set, the relic set. However, they are not maxed. Sword is Rank 34, and shield is rank 14 ready to upgrade. You still get the set bonus which is op. Maxed Orcus set, Rosegold and Ring of Brutality, and the Everfrost shirt and pants.

Artifacts-Orcus wand,sigil of great weapon fighter, wheel of elements, and lostmouth horn.

Enchantments- Trans Elven and Trans Feytouch. 5 Rank 10 Darks, 5 Rank 9 Brutal's, 2 Rank 10 Brutal's, 1 Rank 11 Brutal, 4 Rank 10 Vicious, 3 Rank 9 Vicious, 1 Rank 7 vicious. I have 6 Rank 8 Silverys in inventory that's about 80,000 AD. I went in Auction house on the XBOX one and added the lowest prices of each to give you an idea of price just on enchantments--16,180,000 astral diamonds.

Unbuffed Stats-Over 25,000 power, 8600 armor pen,Almost 177k Health Points, 7,700 Defense (Using HP Boon over Defense), 22%AP gain, 22% deflection chance etc. This guy is a monster and far from finished.

Brief Summary of PVE-- 3.4K Use same enchantments--I have over 50 lanolin still among other things in inventory that will sell for good AD. Gear is orcus helmet,2 frostborn,shieldbearer boots,2 relic rings, and rest is same as pvp...frost shirt pants, etc. He has around 41% frost resistance when he drinks his potion and has room for much more. MSVA is playable/tankable with these pvp boons!

Companions- Legendary Con artist for debuff using 3 sudden rings and 3 bondings. Epic chicken, medic healer,earth archon, and green yeti are my active bonuses. I have around 10 companions sitting in idle.

Mounts- I have several which is another perk of this account.

EPIC mounts--Axe beak, Apparatus of Gond, Giant Beetle,Guard Drake, and a Heavy Howler.
    Rare Mounts-Frozen Demon Sled,Medium Snowswift steed, panther, water horse
    Green Mounts-Blue Ribbon pig, dappled riding horse, demon sled,jubilee parade horse, shadow wolf, starry panther, winter sled, and winter wolf. Many insignia bonuses and +2000 defense, crit, power, and +4000 armor pen are unlocked from these.

Power points unlocked You can have just about any power maxed out!

MY 2ND CHARACTER
    Mainly just a bank, but has full gear, level 70, around 1.6-2k, Full lostmouth set. Half Orc Great weapon fighter with both twisted weapons and full dps build .VERY fun character to build.I started him on the right path, but never got to him.

Message me on here for my facebook/email etc for faster communication.Thanks

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Vinnyyy

Vinnyyy
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

Im interested hit me up with you facebook info please

3. alcoupe

alcoupe
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Is the account still available ... I am VERY interested

4. King Nugz

King Nugz
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Very interested. Serious buyer if price is right. Let me know thx.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.