omfg **** this forum

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

****in mm arnt even trustable

Johnny says:

kicked me again

Johnny says:

GZP Waambulance [GZPMM] says:

Glad you're trading witha trusted MM.

Johnny says:

me 2

Johnny says:

lol

Alright.

Lol Jimmy left 1mill in the account.

Johnny says:

ecc8db 26e2b54 667a8aa

Hmm that's not 20 digits.

Johnny says:

hold on

Johnny says:

yeah it is

Johnny says:

theres 20 lol =p

Oh the spaces

I copied and pasted.

I see

Well thanks for the nx man, sorry I scammed you.

Johnny says:

! !

CallM3Johnny added 2 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

well im quting the forum and the game ..bye everyone..its sad when this happens...25 bucks gone and nothing to show for it..bye guys and im sorry jawetzel2@hotmail if u wana talk...forget u jimmy and waam.. this is the 2nd time i got scammed trying to get a sader...all i want is a sader but thaTS GONE..= BYE

chat log dont proof any thing you need screen shots.

CallM3Johnny added 2 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

to be honest i dont give 2 shiits if u belive me or not it did happen and im just saying y im leaving ..and giving my msn incase somoen wants to talk..so belive it or not idrc just stating what happend lol,,so yeah..and i lost the 25k nx put the code in up the it says card already used lol..but think what u want..but yeah so any one wana just talk or somthing add my msn

Glad you're trading with a trusted MM.

Johnny says:

me too

Johnny says:

HAHAHA

Alright.

am gay

Johnny says:

me too

sex?

Johnny says:

alright!!

Johnny says:

Bring it on

Johnny says:

O YEAHH

i have aids

Well thanks for the sex man, sorry I give you Aids.

Johnny says:

! !

see what i mean text proof nothing very easy to edit.

dude whats ur point? am i here trying to get somone banned? am i saying that i want somone in trouble? no im stating that im leaving the site? im not saying anything just giving a reason

Originally Posted by CallM3Johnny

dude whats ur point? am i here trying to get somone banned? am i saying that i want somone in trouble? no im stating that im leaving the site? im not saying anything just giving a reason

no one cares if you leave this site, tons of people join and leave this site each day.

did i say ppl cared and plus ur a big time scammer ..u scammed dk561 out of klike 200 bucks so yeah rofl thats real money 2 have fun with that rofl.

CallM3Johnny added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

welll yeah so bye everyone HAPPPY MAPLING!!!!!! ***************************************************** to contact me =] bb

Originally Posted by CallM3Johnny

did i say ppl cared and plus ur a big time scammer ..u scammed dk561 out of klike 200 bucks so yeah rofl thats real money 2 have fun with that rofl.

i didnt scam him, and he dont even have proof that i even scammed with him. he just got some aim chat log that he edited. I can take that same chat log and take out the name and input my own aim and put some maple story middle mans name and make it say that he steal $3127 from me. any ways if no one care what the point of your posting this, just spam and in the wrong section of the forum.

That could have a fake waambulance MM? I wouldn't know. I thought he was trusted. And you don't have a reason to edit the log I guess.

And ignore vbmush. He just tries to make it seem like he didn't scam by going on about chat logs and how easily they can get edited if he sees them.

johnny tbh if i got scammed i wouldnt type ! followed by another ! after they tell you they scammed you

you sound like you might be a lier ,

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.