OG Fortnite names for sale!

Discussion in 'Fortnite OG Usernames for Sale - Buy & Sell | Cheap & Safe' started by TalkToMy, 5/5/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: TalkToMy Re: #40[/trigger]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Fortnitebay

Fortnitebay
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

3   0   0

My Location:
    You playing with the wrong one lmfao

#41 Fortnitebay, 5/11/18
    Last edited: 5/11/18
  3. sushimint

sushimint
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

is he a scammer?

4. Colin Koenig

Colin Koenig
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Veteran Status: This user is a veteran experienced member Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

28   0   0

My Location:
    Hey, I bought two accounts from him and they both worked fine. I also let him into my account to change the names and he was very trustworthy with me.

I can only speak from my own experience, not from yours. Sorry to hear yours were not as smooth as mine.

Also, TalkToMy is from Netherlands and clearly in his discord shows some information about him. While just by looking at my profile name or even googling my name you can find almost anything about me and where I live, etc. (I’ll give you a hint, 9 hours different then Netherlands ;) )

Also if you were a premium you could check our IPs on the site and see we both have different IPs and don’t have anything in common.

And another point would be that I have him reputation and didn’t get it shared mutually. I gave him reputation as he gave me two working accounts at a good price. While, I did not need reputation (or he didn’t know how to confirm a deal or something) so I didn’t get it mutually.

If you also check I have been here since 2014 on this page. Would I really risk my built up reputation over a second account scamming people and making tiny money rather than actually making good sales as I have been since then?

Maybe do some more research buddy ;) there is a reason I have good reviews, one being me being completely open and putting my actual name and reputation on the line and not hiding behind an “Internet name.”

It’s a direct build of trust as I have my actual name on the line which I can’t ever change while an internet name is very easily changed.

Thank you for assuming me associated after no effort into research at all. Next time at least open your eyes and see that maybe a vouch is one good sale and not a history of successful sales. Maybe trade with people that have more vouches. Just another thing, I paid first and still got my accounts. I had no problems with the sale and therefore vouched.

Welcome to the forums btw. ;) Enjoy your stay :)

5. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot

2   0   0

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]

Automated Response

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Colin Koenig Re: #43[/trigger]

6. Fortnitebay

Fortnitebay
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    Do you wanna verify the names you bought from him ? Cause clearly none those names he owned and if you did buy any there fake.

7. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot

2   0   0

Automated Response

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Fortnitebay Re: #44[/trigger]

8. Colin Koenig

Colin Koenig
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Veteran Status: This user is a veteran experienced member Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

28   0   0

My Location:
    They had the Russian in it. But he disclosed that before purchase. I paid $10 for 2 names. I got those accounts safety and had no problem with my purchase.

I got Money (Russian y)
    Player (Russian y and r)

If you would like photos, I could send those too. I’ll just need to get home first (at work right now, work 2 part-time jobs throughout the day and volunteer at my church as well).

9. Fortnitebay

Fortnitebay
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    Nope that's all I needed to hear my guy.

Colin Koenig likes this.
  10. Oli Gates

Oli Gates
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

17   1   0

11. Bumbum

Bumbum
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I am intrested in xbox one names. Message me

12. SpicyBobby

SpicyBobby
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hey im interested and some accounts and was wondering if you updated any of them please add me on discord @ SkinColorCrayon#0671 your discord didn't work. Thanks!

13. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

The user has been banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.