Sold [Offer] NA Accounts (Ishtar & other limiteds) | LF: Paypal

Discussion in 'Fate Grand Order Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/leeran, 12/10/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/leeran

/u/leeran
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello! This time I'm selling some accounts for both JP and NA. You can see my old trade references here & here (archived) and the new one here, as well as previous posts with refs here, here and here.

• If you're interested in any of the accounts just PM me with the number. I won't go first, so you can request a middleman to be safe if you think it's needed.

• Limited SSRs are bolded. If it's not specified what version of a servant is (for example "Elizabeth Bathory (Caster)"), then it's their regular version.

• I only accept PayPal. If you really can't use paypal, I can accept googleplay giftcards.

• Paypal doesn't allow personal payments for my country, so all payments must be made as paying for goods and services. This is accounted for in the prices and you absolutely do not need to pay extra for the taxes (unless you want to, but I won't ask for it).

• NO TRADES. Please don't ask because I'm not interested in trades at the moment.

• My timezone is GMT/UTC -3. If I don't reply immediatly please be patient, I'll try to get to you as soon as I'm available.

• Accounts are all starters with just the tutorial cleared and birthday unset. They have 0 quartz in them, so bear that in mind.

• I'd be very grateful if you left a comment in my trade reference here after completing a transaction with me =)

NA Accounts

[#]​
    SSRs​
    SRs​
    Screenshots​
    Friend Code​
    Price
    001​
    Ishtar
    Anne Bonny&Mary Read, Marie Antoinette, Stheno, Frankenstein​
    477,750,036​
    $12
    002​
    Ishtar, Waver, Tamamo no Mae​
    Le Chevalier d'Eon, Siegfried, Emiya, Nitocris, Tamamo Cat (NP2)​
    344,029,100​
    $20
    003​
    Ishtar, Enkidu​
    Atalante, Tamamo Cat, Heracles​
    058,233,933​
    $15
    004​
    Tamamo no Mae (Lancer), Leonardo Da Vinci, Amakusa Shirou, Ryougi Shiki (Void)
    Atalante, Astolfo, Saint Martha, Stheno, Lancelot, Heracles​
    537,722,333​
    $30
    005​
    Tamamo no Mae (Lancer)
    Anne Bonny & Mary Read (Archer), Anne Bonny & Mary Read, Saint Martha (NP2)​
    503,738,288​
    $15
    006​
    Altria Pendragon (Archer), Mordred​
    Emiya (NP2), Marie Antoinette, Tamamo Cat​
    664,185,056​
    $15
    007​
    Illyasviel von Einzbern
    Lancelot (Saber), Le Chevalier d'Eon, Nero Claudius, Altria Pendragon (Alter), EMIYA, Carmilla, Beowulf, Frankenstein​
    056,141,025​
    $15
    008​
    Altria Pendragon (Archer) (NP2)
    Siegfried, Emiya, Kiyohime (Lancer), Marie Antoinette, Helena Blavatsky (NP2), Beowulf​
    884,375,593​
    $18​

Also, since I have a lot of free time in my hands now and I just finished Babylonia, I'm offering my services to finish all the maps in your account (be it one you bought from me or not), hopefully before the Final Battle. Of course, this is a delicate transaction and you shouldn't easily trust your account to just anyone, so take the necessary measures to feel safe if you want to pay for this service (and of course, go through my refs first). The prices and rules are:

Prices

• 10$ for each map (so the final price depends on how many maps you want me to finish).
    • Additional $10 if your servants are below level 40 (this applies to your golden or main hitters, not to all the servants you have in your account).

Rules

• Payment will only be requested AFTER I finish going through the maps, but before I give your account back to you.
    • I won't max your servants, I'll level them just enough to finish the maps. I advise you to farm and max your servants for the final battle after you receive your account back.
    • I'll send you updates and/or screenshots every time I finish a map.

If you're interested or have any questions, just PM me.

. /u/leeran
    [link] .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.