Selling    [OFFER] FS: Fat NA Whale Account - 49 SSRs, Many NP5, NP113 - 59 SRs, Almost all NP5

Discussion in 'Fate Grand Order Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by throwaway4sale, 7/11/19.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. throwaway4sale

throwaway4sale
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    I'd like to preface this with a message: Someone has been copy/pasting my posts from Reddit. I have not sold the account, you can see the very first posting for the account on my Reddit account. I have proof of me trying to sell the account daily on a Reddit run Middleman Service Discord, I am not scamming anyone and I am finally gonna post my account on this website to hopefully deter others from posting my stuff yet again. I can provide any proof that the account is mine, just ask, the others can't because they don't have the account. Just message me on Discord please, don't buy stuff without MM or without messaging the watermarked accounts.

The account is best offer, I just put a ballpark price so I can get on the map. I'd like to use a different MM than the ones offered here, we can talk about it.

The formatting comes out weird if I copy and paste so I'm just going to link my Reddit thread:

#1 throwaway4sale, 7/11/19
    Last edited: 7/11/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: throwaway4sale Re: #1[/trigger]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.