Sold [Offer] All the SSRs and Support you ll ever need

Discussion in 'Fate Grand Order Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/BerserkGrizzly, 2/23/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/BerserkGrizzly

/u/BerserkGrizzly
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hello everyone!

I'm looking to sell my FGO account as I no longer have much time for it anymore, mainly because I just no longer find it fun nor intuitive.
    But of course I want to make some money out of this parting!

Quick summary of the account:

• 30 Unique 5 stars, them being: Sigurd, Musashi, Bride Nero, Okita, Altera, Summer Jeanne, Moriarty, Ishtar, Ereshkigal, Enkidu, Karna, Ozymandias, Iskandar, Francis Drake, Scathach-Skadi, Anastasia, Summer Nero, Merlin, Sanzang, Tamamo no Mae, our man Waver, Osakabehime, Papa Hassan, Shuten, Hijikata Toshizo, Mama Raikou, Vlad, Sherlock Holmes, Jeanne, and Melt.
    • Since they got drowned out in that list, when you buy this you'll get all the best support characters in the game, including Tamamo, Merlin, Waver, and Skadi.
    • Plenty of 4 stars! Like so many 4 stars.
    • All the welfare folk at NP 5!
    • 5 Kaleidoscopes and 3 2030s, pretty much all the CEs you'll ever need.
    • Plenty 300+ Golden Apples for your hungry boy needs.
    • Completed story! You won't have to go through the story, but at least there's a cutscene watcher if you're interested. (I think)

My asking price for this is 350 US Dollars, and this transaction would preferably be done over Paypal. The price is #.

If interested, please contact me on Discord at ItsMin#1584

. /u/BerserkGrizzly
    [link] .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.