NOW THAT IM BACK... Im willing to mm if needed

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

ive done plenty of trades and most were sucessful except for the 2 times i got scamed from some 1 acting like a mod on msn awhile back. but other than that to me, and to others i believe im trustworthy to mm. but of course if you dont want to use me then im perfectly fine with that.

just trying to help out this forum alot more. and be more active. cause ive been and contributed to this site alot. this past year.

so yeah, if any 1 needs a mm. im more than welcome to help u out.

and please i would like your opinions and feedback.

thanks.

aim is bpires91

msn is

i believe. not sure cause i dont really uise it that much.

abd i know theres alot other mms but im just here incase like for example none are on and i am. then there you go. but w/e gl and gj to all the other mms.

how do we know ur trustworthy

he is dude I know him he is nice and a great trader lol

thanks for the support.

and have you heard of my name mentioned at all for scaming any one? i dont think so. but anyways. like i said im doing it for you ever would like to use me at any time, i am free and more than willing to do so. and ill get back to you asap. so just pm me.

thanks again.

Originally Posted by ????? ?

he is dude I know him he is nice and a great trader lol

everyone wants to MM nowadays

heck, even i can MM if i wanted to. -_-

yeah, so why dont you?

id probably use you some time...

Originally Posted by MrKilla187

Youve only got a few thanks and about a 150 posts. Try givin it a lil bit and trade/post a round a lil bit more. Then more people will get to know you then try to be a MM. No garuntees dude

Originally Posted by MrKilla187

no you cant.xD hah jp man

ok, avaible for mming right now, just got done with 1 a few minutes ago. so im free for any one who needs a mm.

bump, oh and by the way theres only been a few mms on gzp now. shane and forsure are the only trustworthy ones that i know of.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.