Selling Neverwinter Account for Sale Trickster Rogue...

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Neverwinter Accounts - Buy and Sell, 6/7/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neverwinter Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Neverwinter Account for Sale Trickster Rogue [Dragon] 10,472 GS With Screenshots and Perfect Build I decided to sell my account with a lvl 60 Trickster Rogue e. It is located on the server (or shard Dragon). To character: Please look at the picture: Videos Equip: equip that is almost complete lacks only the shirt, the pants and rank 7 enchantments (current ranking 5 enchantments) and a weapon enchantment the 2 missing items for companion are in the inventory Other: I have the nightmare mount which is relatively rare 3 large bags from the item shop for every 1000 zen and the companion with a high value bonuses for 2000 zen. I got 400k ad left and 34 gold Spec: the spec which I use is the perfect specc for damage in T2 dungeons i always end up #1 damage done and its rly simple The good thing about this character: almost complete high end,perfect specc, some items from the Item Shop have a value of 50 € + At the price I am not yet determined why I would like to receive your bids now. So add me in skype: piqgy.1d for question and place bids in thread

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.