Resolved Negative Feedback Removal .

Discussion in 'Feedback - Open A Claim' started by Yami112, 11/24/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yami112

Yami112
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

How to Report a Feedback Dispute
    Please fill out all 6 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Was not a dispute. i canceled the transaction because it was taking too long, the buyer was getting frustrated.

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Example: I'm the Seller

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $1220

4. Other Members Username
    Faerlyn
    5. Why Should The Feedback Be Removed

Because it was you guys who caused the situation not me? , you say i didn't communicate and that was a lie i was communicating every day you guys just choose not to respond even though me and the seller send tickets everyday.
    The buyer was getting extremely frustrated with the situation as he paid for the account on sunday, you had us wait until Thursday night with little or no communication being done. You didn't even open the 3 way conversation until the 3rd then? then quickly locked it. and you are claiming i wasted time? or i didn't communicate? do you guys even read when people call for support ?? because you clearly don't yet you want to give me a negative rating . when it was you guys who did not communicate. I talked to the buyer EVERY SINGLE DAY. when you guys flat out didn't respond so i just told him to cancel the translation? it wasn't fair for him to have to wait so long to get an account unable to play the game .due to you guys not responding. why should i be punished for you guys being unprofessional ? the 3 way conversation barely even started and it was over 100+ hours after he purchased the account . the screenshots of the buyer getting frustrated are clearly stated below. so why am i being punished for the lack of communication happening on your end???

6. Provide All Chat Logs, Screenshots and Additional Information Below
    "
    • The seller posted an account for sale
    • The buyer paid for the sellers account
    • The seller failed to communicate once the transaction was opened
    • The seller failed to deliver once the transaction was opened
    • The seller wasted the buyers time
    • The buyer was refunded "
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

Got a breakdown of what happened here:

MM responded to you a couple times regarding the buyers status. You knew very well he was being verified so they could ensure a safe secure transaction. Furthermore, MM usually doesn't communicate with the seller at all until after the 3 way ticket is opened but based on the logs it's clear they did.

I'm sure he was upset but this is a process to ensure the buyer is secure. Nobody wants to go through verification and because this was a large dollar amount transaction, extra steps were required. In the end he was verified and ready to go forward with the transaction.

How many times do you want our support to communicate here? 5, 10, 20, 40 messages? They sent several messages back and forth to the buyer and updated you a couple times. Saying they didn't communicate is inaccurate.

That's not true. Several messages were sent to the buyer until he was fully verified.

At the end of the day, if you list an item for sale we expect you to follow through with it. MM spent alot of time working to ensure your transaction was secure and the transaction was started. You then followed up cancelling it.

Your feedback is subject to removal when you can actually complete a transaction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.