Sold Need a Design!

Discussion in 'Free Items - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Hey guys, Florian here.

Just curious if someone could give me a design for my new team I'm running with. We're just looking for a nice 'signature' and such that we can post as our picture. PM me or post for more details if you're interested in helping. Thanks Guys. ;3

Interested, however I'm still in Vienna. And won't be available till at least August 4th.

Originally Posted by Zbon141

Interested, however I'm still in Vienna. And won't be available till at least August 4th.

Okay okay, just lemme know if you're still interested by then if no one else wants to do it. ;p

Will do.

Tell me more info

Can and will do for a small fee, unless you were needing for free and can offer anything in return...

Originally Posted by BlazinTrav

Can and will do for a small fee, unless you were needing for free and can offer anything in return...

Do you have any examples of work you've done before? Willing to pay, don't have paypal though.

Originally Posted by AmpFlorian

Do you have any examples of work you've done before? Willing to pay, don't have paypal though.

Well, sort of... updating my site at totalwebcentral.com and I did some real basic stuff at Twitch ... what are your requirements?

Best,

Travis

Originally Posted by BlazinTrav

Well, sort of... updating my site at totalwebcentral.com and I did some real basic stuff at Twitch ... what are your requirements?

Best,

Travis

We'll see, I'm talking with my group figuring out what all they want to do. We'll see.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.