Sold Naruto Online S904 NY Server 160-165BPP $200 asking price

Discussion in 'Naruto Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by ryushinjr99, 11/14/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryushinjr99

ryushinjr99
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    First time me doing this, If i mess up somewhere let me know and i will fix.

I am Selling a naruto online account S904 NY Server. There is still 170 days left joinin medal on the account and about 25 days left getting coupons at benefit hall. Really good Ninja, close to BP 145k-150k maybe more roughly. Not all Suits but i have good amount unlocked, including the new suit they released Sept.-Oct. im guessing. There is a very activate guild that is currently on. You should not have any problems if you need help from any of them.

Asking price $260.00 that is close to what i spent on this game

When the account is sold, May i ask of you to change the email and password at the main forum when i give you the account information please, Thanks Alot Not sure how to add images, some help would be nice on this

Either email me if you want to buy this account or Middleman link Buy Now - PlayerUp Middleman Service

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    ryushinjr99

ryushinjr99
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Dunno how to edit my thread but, I ment to reopen this thread since the sale of my account last month never happened. Selling this account for $200 battle power is between 160-165BP there is some time left to collect coupons benefit hall and from the jonin medal. Serious buyers only Thanks A lot

#2 ryushinjr99, 12/20/19
    Last edited: 12/20/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.