Selling Naruto Mobile Lv 80 Account With 267K Battle Power For Sale

Discussion in 'Naruto Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by TheRealItachi, 3/16/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRealItachi

TheRealItachi
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

Hello guys,
    thanks for taking the time to check out my listing

So if you read the title i am selling my lv 80 Naruto Mobile account. Since i don't have that much time to play it anymore but i also don't want it to just stay inactive because i being grinding on that for a while and it does have some cool ninjas but the one you need to know is the OG demigod Sasuke. and yes i have him on the account and if you are someone who spend in game this account will treat you well because i was fully f2p on the account but it is at a point that if you start paying for more characters and summons you will be one of the top people on the server. and this account also have Guy's turtle summon which is pretty nice against pvp and in ranked arena. this account also have 267k power and i'm just gonna type it out just in case so you know it is not a typo . it have 267000 power.

if you have questions about the account you can contact me here or add me on discord and pm me there
    TheRealItachi#6897

also i made a video showcasing the account so you can check it out and i don't have to keep sending screenshots to people.

i am asking for $130.00 for the account, and paypal only we can discuss how we do the exchange using discord.
    and im sorry but that will be the final prize since unlike naruto Online accounts. its harder to get you hands on a Naruto Mobile account thats alredy have farmed power, character and summons etc.

Account Showcase video -

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.