Sold NA-Top Tier Dueling CP 970 PvP Account with PvE healing.Magsorc, Magden,Stamplar all leveled/geared.

Discussion in 'Elder Scrolls Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Belinda Vienna, 10/14/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belinda Vienna

Belinda Vienna
    Expand Collapse
    Banned Status: This user has been banned due to fraudaulent acts against others

0   2   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    3 Characters
    Magsorc - PvP DPS, PvE healer. PvP rank 31, AD Faction 9 Trait Crafter and Alchemist
    Magden - PvP DPS/Support. PvE Raid/Dungeon Healer, rank 15, DC Faction
    Stamplar - PvP DPS, rank 20, AD faction.

The account has just under 1mil gold between all of the characters, many golded sets for both PvP, and PvE, a RARE Apex Reward (Dwarven Crown Crate) Mount, the Vitrine Dwarven Wolf
    -(link for mount)-> Vitrine Dwarven Wolf | Elder Scrolls | FANDOM powered by Wikia

About 250 or so transmutes on the account

All three characters have maxed/morphed skills, with excess of points in most cases. Magsorc and Stamplar have the most time played on the account.

The Stamplar, and Magsorc are curretly setup for maximum damage, without the use of DoTs, and as the DoT meta is getting smashed next patch, they will require little to no changes to be top tier setups.

The Magden is designed for Battleground Healing/Support or AoE damage setup, as well as a dungeon/raid healer for PvE.

Mount Speed is maxed on all three characters, all 3 mount traits maxed on the Magsorc, with 45-55/60 range on mount stamina on the other two characters. Max Bank/bag storage on account.

I own the Grand Psijic Villa home (timed exclusive)

The account has an excess of crafting materials, and a fair amount of materials for potions/foods. I recently purchased a bulk supply of Tri-pots, as well as Artaeum Broth for the Stamplar.

I own most DLC, and have 4 race change, and 4 name change coupons on the account. (25 crowns remain on the account) Loads of costumes, skins, mounts, non-combat pets. As well as Any Race/Any Alliance

List of Golded Sets includes (but is not limited to):

Magicka

1. Necropotence
    2. Amber Plasm
    3. Shacklebreaker (Light)
    4. Spell Strategist
    5. Spinner's
    6. Bright Throat's Boast
    7. Crafty Alfiq
    8. Caluurion's Legacy
    9. Buffer of the Swift
    10. Transmutation
    11. All of the Master Staves, as well as Maelstrom Staves
    12. Perfected Asylum Inferno/Lightning
    13. Mantle of Siroria
    14. Jourvald's Guidance (PvE Healing)
    15. Oolorime's (PvE Healing)

Stamina
    1. Spriggan's
    2. Automaton
    3. Shacklebreaker (Medium)
    4. Truth
    5. Hunding's Rage (4 Med Heavy Chest)
    6. Sword-Singer
    7. Master's Bow, Duel Wield, 2h, and SnB
    8. Maelstrom 2h, Duel Wield
    9. Perfected Asylum 2h
    I own most/all monster sets (the most commonly used)

The account has many scrolls (50%, 100%, 150%) in storage, and would be very easy to transition the gear already available onto nearly any setup/character.

The Magsorc boasts over a 10.0 KD spread, with 7 100+ killstreaks, it was a prominent 1vx and small scale character.

The Stamplar is rather new, but also boasts nearly a 9.0 KD, as well as it's first 100 kill streak a few weeks prior.

SCREESHOTS :

Price : $200

Interested?
    Do not Hesitate to Add me in discord to discuss.

Contact (Discord):
    BelindaV#9250

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Dennis reed

Dennis reed
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

13   0   0

Person is scamming people and will not use playerup for selling. Beware I’m notifying local police so this person can be stopped. Do not buy anything from this person. I have pictures through discord chat

3. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Dennis reed Re: #2[/trigger]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.