Selling NA LoL Lvl 30 account, 94 champs, 22 skins, 10 win...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/17/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

NA LoL Lvl 30 account, 94 champs, 22 skins, 10 win IP boost, 472 RP Skins include: Marquis Vlad French Maid Nid Hillbilly Grag Spooky GP White Mage Vei Forsaken Olaf Woad Ashe Frosted Ez Nightblade Irelia Vandal Twitch Traditional Lee Sin Blood Moon Akali Ravager Nocturne Earthrune Skarner Frost Queen janna Panda Teemo Golden Alistair Desperada Cass Jurassic Cho Executioner Mundo Jailbreak Graves Totemic Maokai Quit playing back in September, finally gave up on ever getting back into the game. selling NA account with literally everything unlocked, less than 100 games played Looking to sell an NA LoL account with *everything* unlocked. We're talking Kitty Cat Katarina, etc. This is a former employee account but we were all laid off the day before Thanksgiving. Riot - Outsources US CS to Phillipines - League of Legends Community I was one of those people. I tried this website previously and I was looking for 2k because a fully unlocked account with just the available skins is over 2k. I did not have much luck and I'm getting desperate to pay rent and such, so I'll try this again at a price of $1,000. I will gladly use a mediator, we can meet on FB to make sure each other isn't a piece of ****. This is for serious offers only, you will not be able to scam this account from me. Five years working in video game customer support. I know how to undo someone trying to **** me out of a purchased account. The best I can offer as far as why your purchase will be safe is I do not care for League of Legends. I'm a huge gamer, but I kinda suck at it. The player community can be pretty harsh and I just prefer to unwind when I play my games and not have some 13 year old call me names because I purchased an item he wouldn't have purchased. So if you are an adult gamer with plenty of money who wants the best they can purchase for LoL... please help out for the holidays and help a former RIOT wage slave get food in his belly. I'll entertain WTS: EUNE account. 73...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.