Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTT 63 Warrior (H) for 60+ UD/Troll Rogue

Account Information
    Looking to trade 63 Orc Warrior with T1+ equivalent gear (mainly Outlands greens and blues) for a UD or Male Troll Rogue. Warrior is on PvE server and is about 450g into his epic mount. Rogue's server doesn't matter, nor does having an epic mount. Preferably with transfer up. Warrior has 6.4k health, 25% crit, and 900 AP. If interested, email me at rhok101@ or AIM me at BoldDisShi

Account for Sale

WTS 60 tauren druid + 56 troll rogue (Warsong US)

Account Information
    Class : Druid Race : Tauren Level : 60 Faction : Horde Highest PvP rank : Blood Guard Profile: ://ctprofiles/2549929 Professions: Enchanting - 300 (Crusader, Manaregen (bracers) etc). Gear : Epic Superior gear. Healing complect (+434 healing spells). Spell crit complect (+9% crit spell). Feral complect. ~~~ Class: Rogue Race : Troll Level :56 Professions: Alchemy Herbalsim (260+ 300) Gear : Blue green geared. many characters between 14-42 lvl Price : 180 wmz icq : 202-217-548 mail : [email protected] voki1k@

Account for Sale

70 tauren hunter w/ flying mount

Account Information
    or sale is an EPIC Hunter on a PVP server Horde Side, and with The Burning Crusades released only a few weeks ago he is level 70!!! Yes you read it level 70, be ahead of the game, and destroy anyone in site with this amazing hunter. Amazing level 70 Tauren Hunter on a PVP server with epic gear. He does have his flying mount, and the abilities to really put that mount to the best use possible!!!! He has an excellent reputation, and is extremely well known on the server, and is hailed by many. He never has problems getting any groups. He has full 16 slot bags on the main, including in bank account, and several spare 16 slot bags just stock piled. He has materials for blacksmithing rods, gear, and more. He has several bars/ore just stashed away and motes easily worth over 500g in server economy just in a few items.!!! Full Tier 1 8/8 Tier 2 2/8 Loads of TBC Gear Replacing Tier1 & 2 He Contains Multiple mounts and a FLYING MOUNT He has 1500gold + at the moment on the account, with 375+5 Mining Enchant!!!!! He has 375 Blacksmithing, loaded with amazing reputation for recipes, and he has mats to level even higher!!!!!!!!!! He is the top blacksmith on server at the moment. He is attuned to MC, BWL, AQ40, NAXX, Khazaran He has over 1700+ unbuffed Range Attack Power, and over 2000 RAP buffed, that’s a 5,500 CRITICAL on an opponent, he does 1 shot Kills. Also On this account is several mules! Especially a bank with another 200g+ in items. He is in one of the best guilds on the server period. If you don’t like the server you can XFER, the server doesn’t lag and is populated, with nobody knowing that this account is for sale. He is guaranteed raid spots in the guild, and if you don’t like the guild you can join another, he is easily accepted he is just that amazing! I will ship box’s , secret passwords, everything, nothing will be held back. Any questions you may aim me at GBK6290

Account for Sale

!@[HASHTAG]#Great[/HASHTAG] starter range pure it purely owns has 600k!@#

Account Information
    its lvl 20 and is a GREAT pker i would like rs gp plz offer too is pur3xpwnag3@ and email is XTeamXtremeX@ or just post here

Account for Sale

WTB Blood elf Pally

Account Information
    looking for a hordge pally, US PvP server. higher the level, the better, looking for 40+. email me at shannow81@, or PM me here

Account for Sale

selling lvl 70 NE hunter and lvl 60 NE warrior

Account Information
    I'm gonna quit WoW, and start runescape all over again, as a pure 99 mage/range For the WoW account with 280%mount(worth 5000gold) I ask 6 mil Runescape cash. To respond on this offer email or chat me at: depil7@ or Xfire: bennekes some in-game screenie's from my wow account : ://img402.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wownehunterlvl70vi2.png ://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wownewarriorlvl60ml1.png Greetz, Ben

Account for Sale

WTS - cheap 62 troll warrior

Account Information
    troll on pvp server, with bc gear. selling to highest offer! more info can be requested on aim aim - purewowplayer

Account for Sale

New way of Hacking

Account Information
    Hi pplz, i have recently figured out a way to hackrunes cape while scanning the linux server which they run runescape on etc etc. below will tell ya how to hack runescape accounts. I havereally only made this up for ppl who have beenscammed by other ppl.So if you haven't beenscammed i rather you not cheat for the fun of it,but it is up to you, but it isnt fair if ya usethis to steal other pplz password for runescape. Step 1. Getthe rune scape account name you want to hack. make sure you have a runescape account as you need to confuse the rune scape server into givingya you victims password. Step 2. There is a secret e-mail which jagexbot use to notify ppl about there password andsend them there password if needed i found itwhile i was scanning their server. The codeused to send ppl passwords was hard to find but ifinaly found it while collenting bits and peiceswhile scanny the server. Beleive it to be runescapepassmods@ Step3. Here is the code you need tosend to the server to confuse it. Do asexactly as it is typed or it will fail. Subject: rspasswrdrecovry ( it must be exactlyas typed) (copy and paste) Now after thattype: #=No.:4658932//$%Code&" YourUsernme"%*==$& } (press enter) #serident6254$$Code%" VictimsUsername"*$$1==$& } Press enter) ExHack..:0547$$Code*&%$$#imput*%"YourPassword"*32&&*$==02$& } Eg mine #=No.:4658932//$%Code&" Hack 4 Life”%*==$& } #serident6254$$Code%" pker dude67"*$$1==$& } ExHack..:0547$$Code*&%$$#imput*%"minerskill1"*32&&*$==02$& } Step4. You must replace the words in "" to what it says and as i said dont make anymistakes or you will fail. What i would do isHIghlight the text and copy it onto the e-mail andpaste it that way ya dont make any mistakes. There you have it Hacking rune scapeis easy for you now. happy hacking!

Account for Sale

WTT 68 soon 69 Rogue Undead US PVP

Account Information
    Im willing to trade my 68 undead rogue thats on pvp us server for a druid or priest 69+. The chars have to be horde on US pvp server with transfer up. If you intrested let me know at kike2009@ or through here also. Only intrested in this classes. Ill show the char in game and expect likewise to be done =)... thx and let me know if intrested

Account for Sale

WTB Male Blood Elf Paladin. US-PVP & Xfer up required.

Account Information
    I want to buy a male blood elf paladin. Has to be situated on a PvP, US server and have transfer available. This is very important. Any 40+ will do. The closer to 70, the better I'll pay. I'm willing to put a very good amount of money on this. The faster I can seal this, the better I'll pay. Either send me an email or contact me on (I'm always on): xxmurder_jxx@ Ps: I'm willing to consider a female blood elf paladin if 60+

#1 Games, 11/15/13
    Last edited by a moderator: 10/23/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.