Multiple MMO Accounts for Sale

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Games, 11/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Account for Sale

Main Character Information
    WTS/WTT lvl 220 advy 219 Doc Rk1

Account Information
    I have an account that i am bored with looking for a good trade I have a 220 advy, 219 Doc, and some lower level alts. the advy has some pande/beast loot. and some AI armor ql298+ (will go with trade depending) doc can solo any mob in inf (havnt tried LOTV yet) send me offers thedudestor@ will be willing to log in game. all toons have a good rep

Account for Sale

WTT 70 BE MAGE FOR 70 HORDE WARRIOR

Account Information
    Looking to trade my 70 blood elf mage on arygos(pve US) for a lv 70 horde warrior preferably an orc or tauren. also on that account and server i've got a 62 NE warrior. send me an e-mail at sunxqioji4@aol for more info/character name.

Account for Sale

Selling lvl 42 good skiller

Account Information
    He can cut yews, fish lobbies and cook em and he can mine up to mith, So post offers on here im think 750k??

Account for Sale

WTT 2 WoW accounts both 60+

Account Information
    hello 1st account 61 shadow priest she has epic mount rest xp til lvl 63 has lvl 40-60 blues 2nd account 67 gnome warlock has lvcl 65+ blues 3 epic mounts 500 gold 560 bonu s shadow damage alts for 2nd acount-61 nelf hunter has lvl 60 blues reg mount and 100 gold wnat more details? AIM me at zachthebad or e-mail me at zachthebad@ im online now!!

Account for Sale

WTT (A) Warrior for (H) Warlock pvp us

Account Information
    Just looking to trade my account for another here, i have a 62 human warrior with Full Tier1 and 3 set tier 2. I have 3 pieces of epic FR i also have the full ZG epic set. (minus the trinket D: ) i am exaulted with ZG, and darnassus (human warrior) i also have a large collection of 60 epics. some examples: eskanders neck and Pelt!... love that pelt and tons more my warrior was more of a tank i have Quel Serrar and Aegis of the blood god. In full tanking gear i have 6500 hp unbuffed I also have Ashkandi, Greatsword of The Brotherhood. Ill answer any other questions about him. I also have a 61 Gnome Rogue on the same server that has really nice BC gear no epic 60 gear tho i also have a 47UD mage on that same acount along with 2 other 30s and tons of 20s Looking for a HORDE warlock. 60-65 (will flex) with the same gear level Ie felheart nemesis pvp gear. must have transfer up. Must be horde. Any race. Any gender. I have screenshots of both 60s IM me on aim and i will link screenshots and give you the characters names so you can look them up on the armory Must Be US servers! Must be able to talk over phone. Must have at least 2 weeks left on account Thanks : ) -Kyle Aim: Evilmoiety email: [email protected]

Account for Sale

WTT WoW account.

Account Information
    ----------------------------------------------------------------- 70 Orc Shaman US PVP Xfer up. -The Essence Focuser + 30 int. -Crystal Pulse Shield + 18 stamina. -Totem of the Plains. -Talhide helmet of the Eagle. -Pauldrons of Surging Mana. -Brooch of Heightened Potential. -Seargents Heavy Cape. -Void Slayers Tunic. -Netherstorm Bracer of the Eagle. -Thundercallers Gauntlets. -Tarren Mill cinch. -Scales of the Beast. -Auchenai Boots. -Band of Dominion. -Dragonbone Ring of the Elder. -Mark of Vindication. -Bladefis's Breadth. -Resto spec'ed. -Two epic mounts. -50g on hand. -Lot's of unspent honor, 40+ AV, AB, NE Tokens, 80+ WSG tokens. -Exalted with AV, revered with many more factions. ----------------------------------------------------------------- 63 NE Rogue US PVE Xfer up. -Veteran's Skullcap. -Garrote-String Necklace. -Mantle of the Dusk Dweller. -Perfectly Balanced Cape. -Jerkin of Untamed Spirit. -Seargent Major's Leather Armsplints. -The Lobotomizer. -Bonescraper. + 15 agi. -Ancient Bone Bow. -Blackhands Breadth. -Insignia of the Alliance. -Band of Flesh. -Aaman's Signet. -sure-Step Boots. -Flayer hide Leggings. -Highlander's Leather Girdle. -Vengeance Gloves of the Beast. -Two Epic Mounts. -Sub Spec'ed. -25g on hand. -Lot's of tokens. -Exalted with AB, revered with many more factions. ----------------------------------------------------------------- 60 NE Hunter US PVP Xfer up. -Giantstalker's Belt. -Giantstalker's Boots. -Giantstalker's Bracers. -Giantstalker's Gloves. -Giantstalker's helmet. -Will of the Martyr. -Black Dragonscale Shoulders. -Dark Phantom Cape. -Knight Captain's Chain Hauberk. -Knight Captain's Chain Leggings. -Lok'Delar, Stave of the Ancient Keeper's. -Rhok'Delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keeper's. -Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas. -Painweaver Band. -Blackhand's Breadth. -Mason's Fraternity Ring. -Epic Mount. -Marksman Spec'ed -Lot's of Token's. -Good rep. ----------------------- I.ALL ON SAME ACCOUNT.I ----------------------- Taking all offers. Aim me your offer at MrPopnfresh200. Or email me it at looneydude200@. You may also leave posts including your offer and aim/email if interested, thanks!

Account for Sale

WTT 66 shaman/60 rogue/58 warlock/41 mage for 1 lvl 60+

Account Information
    the account has many different characters not listed, Trading for any 60+ horde....well almost any. I don't know what I'm looking for so if anyone has any questions comments post. willrpike@mac

Account for Sale

TRADING ALLIANCE HUNTER FOR HORDE

Account Information
    I want to trade my ne hunter lvl 54 for a horde!! I want a horde on sylvanas!!!! I will trade for something around lvl 50+++++...Any kind!!! Just not orc female...or any kinda females... Rogue and mages are a big++++++++++++++++ remember only sylvanas and only horde!!!. My email is [email protected] me on or email me..or reply here...

Account for Sale

WTS LVL 86 RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT WITH 30 DAYS MEMBERS LEFT

Account Information
    OFFERS PLEASE email and is [email protected] i accept runescaep gp and paypal

Account for Sale

WTT 70 troll mage for a ally 68+

Account Information
    kk trading my 70 imba troll mage for a 68+ ally annything xept a rogue 8) it is on racencrest and eu pvp the ally has to be on eu pvp server i got flying mount about 400-500+ spell dmg epiq mount and so on pewpew imba so anny offers?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.