Selling  Android and iOS  Average MU ORIGIN 2 DUO DIVINER DUO VIP 6 FOR 1 PRICE 300

Discussion in 'MU Origin 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by BeccaML, 2/23/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeccaML

BeccaML
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now

DUO ACCOUNT ARE BOTH DIRECT LOGIN NON BINDED

MU ORIGIN 2
    TWO - (VIP 6) ACCOUNT FOR 1 PRICE SALE .$300 straight deal Paynow transfer deal (Singapore BANK DBS/OCBC) . Whatsapp @ +6584678782

Owns plenty of titles and also glorious titles in picture as stated . And have many different mount to change .
    Server 5 - Blade Master soon to Diviner Knight
    Server 303 ( New server ) - Diviner Priest
    SERVER RANKING TOP 8 of whole server for diviner
    BOTH ACCOUNTS Plenty of GEARS items in warehouse can be used to upgrade and enhance and ranked up your gears to rank 9 - 10 tier. Own a full set of decent glyph. Spare scared gold glyph all in warehouse can be used for upgrading to red glyph. INTERESTED PARTIES LET ME KNOW .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    BeccaML

BeccaML
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:

MU ORIGIN 2
    TWO - (VIP 6) ACCOUNT FOR 1 PRICE SALE .$200 straight deal Paynow transfer deal (Singapore BANK DBS/OCBC) . Whatsapp @ +6584678782

Owns plenty of titles and also glorious titles in picture as stated . And have many different mount to change .
    Server 5 - Diviner Knight
    Server 303 - Diviner Priest
    BOTH ACCOUNTS Plenty of GEARS to upgrade to lucky strike rank 10,11. Items in warehouse can be used to upgrade and enhance and ranked up your gears to rank 10- 11 tier. Own a full set of decent golden scared glyph. Spare scared gold glyph all in warehouse can be used for upgrading to red glyph. BOTH account with decent orange spirit of grade (A) and (S). Many glorious titles and normal titles .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.