Selling  North America  PC  MR 16-20 [MR16] [1071 hours played] [18 frames 32 weapons] [mod rating 63,688] [God Rivens]

Discussion in 'Warframe Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by itsthe_trap, 6/2/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itsthe_trap

itsthe_trap
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Ive had this account for 2 almost 3 years but i stopped playing the game so i thought well i might just sell it so i am to buy other games because warframe got old to me. But one thing to note is i built 3 trinity primes because i wanted a trinity of trinity and honestly it was worth it.

Details on account

-18 frames, 10 primed, 3 trinity (please dont judge)
    -13 primary guns, 3 primed
    -8 secondary gun, 4 primed
    -12 melee weapons, 3 primed
    -a love you ton of mods but i have 3 rivens that carried me that are [Boar Geli-visican], [Lecta Pura-plecicon] and [Destreza Croni-Loctido] and a few primed mods like fury, pressure point and reach
    -i have vaulted relics because i never bothered to open them
    -never started Mask of the Revenant
    -i have color packs and repala sayadana

Please Message Me

Please if you wanna ask me anything about this account talk to me on discord or snap
    Discord: Trap#3546
    Snap: ItsThe_Trap

also if u wanna ask about the price ill tell you why i priced it as much as i did
    this is just me selling an old game that i used to love and if you buy it honestly i would like to stay in contact with you in case you have any questions or honestly just wanna make fun of meme things i did on it like use an angstrum and tried to make it a god weapon and how i put like $40 into this game just for trinity sets. I deleted all my irl friends and left our clan changed the email and password to throwaway ones.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.