Sold MR 27 ACCOUNT- HAS 10K PLAT, ARCANE ENERGIZE, EVERY PRIME WARFRAME/WEAPON

Discussion in 'Warframe Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Chef Sanji, 7/22/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chef Sanji

Chef Sanji
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    The account is as endgame as it gets!

A little bit about me. I had a great time playing the game, however I have done everything I want to do and I do not enjoy waiting every 2 weeks for an update and thus have not played in months. I also want to buy a twisted bow on OSRS and selling this account will speed up the process.

I have linked screenshots of everything that I think add value to the account. If you feel I might have missed something or if you want to know something that I have not provided please do not hesitate to ask me about it. Cosmetics wise, I have around $30 worth of them on the account.

Looking for around $399 USD. Price #

The platinum itself is worth around $80 so in reality the account itself is selling for $320.

I am also the original owner of the account! I would also like to use a middle man and I do not mind paying for the commission cost of it if there is one.

Add me on discord at Pizza Time#4242 if you want as I am always on the mobile version or we can communicate over playerup ; whichever you prefer.

I look forward to meeting a potential buyer!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.