Selling MOON SEA DRAGON reg in the Auction House by...

Discussion in 'Dungeon Keeper Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Chance Cook, 12/15/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chance Cook

Chance Cook
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

MOON SEA DRAGON reg in the Auction House by itself (33BP Red Sin AA Winged Wyrm Crit) The auction ends tomorrow and can be found on page 46 using "AA Filter". Currently the high bids I am considering are: 1. 140 EP's (by username: darksider) 2. Grand Schemer, Taksaka 43 (3), SOS+, Dark Necro reg, Aya Dragon reg, Skill Point Reset (by username: hugechef) 3. Blood Sword, Tengen (3) Max, Astaroth the Accuser+M (11) I'm not sure which one I am going to accept just yet, but I am leaning towards the 140EP since that is solid trade material. I will say that if an offer came by with a lot of EP and a DCC+(20) it would probably win depending on the amount of EP with it. My player ID is 1642326031 and my username is Stormwalker.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Tito M Manalo

Tito M Manalo
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Whats the lv and skill lv of ur moon bro?

3. OP
    OP
    Chance Cook

Chance Cook
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

It was a reg. (lvl 1 and skill 1) I had to choose between selling for 140EP and or an {AA Taksaka, SOS+, Skill reset, aya dragon, and a Dark Necromancer} so the winner I chose was the latter even though 140 Pure was tempting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.