Selling Mobius account GL 102 with 6 legendary Jobs and NeoExedeath. 350$

Discussion in 'Mobius Final Fantasy Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Shinobi1892, 9/1/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shinobi1892

Shinobi1892
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

The account has the following jobs :
    Legendary jobs: Mercenary of Bam, Soldier First,Tonberry Suit, Mythic Sage, Mythic Knight, Ace Strike.
    Regular jobs: Thief, Dragoon, Paladin, Occultist, Puggilist.

Cards:
    Supreme card: NeoExedeath.
    Notable Event cards : Garuda, Basch FFXII, The Fist Warrior, Legendary Hargon, A witch Kiss, The friend, The Knight, A quiet Moment, Larsa & Vayne:FFXII, A palamecian Tale, Legendary Dragon, Gladioulus FFXV, Noctis FFVX, Iris FFXV, Ardyn FFXV, Odin FFXIV, Titan FFXIV, Prompto FFXV, Araenea FFXV, The princes, Bismarck FFXIV, Ashe FFXII, Chaos Oslangut, The Yellow RIbon, The Blank, The Unscatched.
    Other good non even cards: Bahamut Zero FFVII, Ashura, Amon, Centaur, Ramuh, Neo Bahamut FFVII, Triton, Legendary Golem, Legnedary Mimic, Legendary Belial, Glasya Lebolas, Titania, Legendary Ghost, Centicore, Brinhyrld, Gusion, Kujata FFVII, Knight of the round, Hellgate, Bastet.
    All the card listed (maybe 2/3 not) are 5* and maxed lvl with all the skill unlocked.

All The current content was cleared, lvl 102 on sp, lvl 56 on MP (also has a few maxed MP cards), it has 8 unused Growstars, close to 40 unused Fracals 4* (most of the cards alredy has 2 skills unlocked from fractals, many with 1 or 2 job change recast), 1 extranger, 25 gigantar Bulbs, some Penumas (2 fire, 5 water, 7 wind, 2 earth, 3 light), 27 elixirs, 68 ethres, 49 phoneix downs, 811 ABILITY TICKETS, 60 Mystic Tablets and 869 magicite left and will be able to buy next mobius gift box in 10 days.

Price is kinda high, but fair if you luck how much time (and some money) invested on it. Im interested mostly on Play Store Gift cards.

Contact me to my SKYPE : saint_seya1 (im a reddit user with 4 years on if you wanna check what kind of person i am)

Im selling because im playing Brave exvius and because i have another 2 accounts (the other two accounts are alt and could sell em on 150$ and 1754) as you could see if you contact me on and check me on reddit and 3 accounts on JP.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.