Sold ML KEN HIGH END ACCOUNT MASSIVE SALE ( KISE, assassin Cartuja, BB Karin, Ken, and many more)

Discussion in 'Epic Seven Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell Epic7 Account' started by Abrar007, 7/27/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abrar007

Abrar007
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

20   2   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    One of the best accounts you will find for the price that is asked I will post all the pics of the account Bellow so I will not go into a lot of depth now.

If you have questions please contact me at my discord so we can chat about the account : Death4K#5589

The account is connected to a stove account so you will get access to this and in addition the dummy Gmail that is connected to the account will also be given. We can talk about this in details. The account has a really good English nickname and is ready for whomever wants it. The price is really cheap and your getting ML KEN who is hard to get and a bunch of really good ml units and normal units. Anyways you know where to contact me and look forward in hearing back from you.

Scammers Look at my profile and decide for yourself if I am someone who could be scammed.

Best of luck, and as always first come first serve

Pics:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Abrar007

Abrar007
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

20   2   0

Needs to go WILL SELL DIRT CHEAP GREAT account just very busy

3. OP
    OP
    Abrar007

Abrar007
    Expand Collapse

20   2   0

willing to sell for 90 Message me at discord ML KEN and will get 2 selectors if units get buffed

4. OP
    OP
    Abrar007

Abrar007
    Expand Collapse

20   2   0

Updated price selling dirt cheap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.