Exploiting Middleman not responding to emails URGENT

Discussion in 'Disputes - Caution / Under Investigation' started by bon25, 10/15/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bon25

bon25
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hi, it has been over a MONTH since I sent my first email to Middleman services. It contained the account information and there was an error with the account that caused the process to be delayed. Middleman has changed the password on the account and there is no backup email to recover the password. I have had no access to the account for over a month and I’m starting to get worried about the state of the account. I’ve asked for updates and to back out multiple times only to be ignored and only been told the account is “undergoing process”. That was the last email that was sent to me over 2 weeks ago. I’ve sent about 4 more asking for help and updates and no one has responded. This is absurd and I’m getting worried about this high value account. This is very urgent, please respond ASAP.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

@bon25

Moved your ticket here since we don't have any record of doing business with you.

3. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Do you use K,I,K, Skype, or another messenger service?
    No. All middleman transactions are done through PlayerUp.com for security reasons. Anyone who attempts to contact you through a 3rd party messenger claiming they are us is fraudulent.

When should I release my account information to the buyer?

Never release your account information unless (@Middleman) contacts you through the PlayerUp Conversation Ticket System. We will never contact you through e-mail, K,I,K, skype, or any 3rd party service. All middleman transactions are done through PlayerUp.com for security reasons.

For more information, please visit this link: Middleman: Sellers Guide | PlayerUp - Video Game Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

4. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Please post screenshots of who you contacted via e-mail into this ticket. We don't use e-mail. Check the FROM address. Once we receive these, then we can assist you further.

5. OP
    OP
    bon25

bon25
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Unsee — Free online private photos sharing

6. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

7. OP
    OP
    bon25

bon25
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

8. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Which game?

9. OP
    OP
    bon25

bon25
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Fortnite

10. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Are you the original owner?

11. OP
    OP
    bon25

bon25
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

yeah i am but the email i used to create the account had a typo so i don’t have access to the gmail behind it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.