Selling Me and my duo friend offering ElO boost -...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/16/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Me and my duo friend offering ElO boost - Screenshot + stream/ will be offered. Hi there, me and my friend recently got a customer interested in purchasing ELO boost - Considering how easy it went, and we're in need of the money. We'd like to make this a business of some sort. We're both 2,1k+ players this season. We'll be offering screenshots, customer satisfaction, & streams. Add me on , iluvmyself1 (geegee, denmark) to talk further about the prices for the different elo range. Must have decent amount of heroes (preferably AD carries) & decent runes. If you haven't played this season, we'll be able to get high rating within no time. It's friday today, so we'll be accepting 2-3 customers this weekend, and will probably be done by sunday. We'll be playing AD & support the whole boost through, questions regarding the game, abilities, fast tips, will be answered thoroughly. Have a nice weekend. LF Elo Boosting. LF Elo Boosting from 1200 to 1650-1700 Need it ASAP. Plz have Pos Feedback Thanx. Contact me VIa @ Umokthar. LF Elo Boosting. Delte post DBL post. WTS: Beta Account Cheap - Not 30 - $12 - Skins This is one of my old beta accounts, just started leveling it for fun.. level 18 Selling it cheap, has rare skins.. Skins: King Rammus (Beta), UFO Corki (Contest), Judgement Kayle (S1), Ninja Rammus, Jack of Hearts TF, Marble Malphite, Primal Udyr No big notable roster of champs or runes or anything, but 0 Ranked games played obviously this season and all the skins are definitely worth it if your a collector. Also has some of the Riot Dev Members, Older (Pro Players) , and Council Members Asking: $12 paypal... will take this down if it doesnt sell today. Thanks WTB: Cheap LVL 30 LoL account AS06PjBABY is just lmk looking for a cheap Lvl 30 account WTT: WoW Account with 4x 85s for LoL Ahoy there ers I am looking to trade my world of warcraft account with four level 85s. All characters are full epic geared ranging from ilvl 360 to 390. The account also has...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.