Stole Money Me and my buyer are having major issues over a sale

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by SupercellShop, 4/21/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupercellShop

SupercellShop
    Expand Collapse
    Clash Of Clans Seller
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

18   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Today

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Seller

3. Total Transaction Value
    $200

4. Other Parties Username
    kokalelo

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    PlayerUp

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    Don't know

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    Don't know

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    amandeep#3389

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

So I gave him the account and helped him for hours to change the info on yahoo but for some reason yahoo was being annoying and didn't delete my recovery email and phone I explained to the buyer that I will never ever login and steal your account which he didn't accept I tried again and again and at the end I tried to login the yahoo and then I saw my password got changed and the buyer says that he didn't change the password which pissed me off because I helped this guy for hours now I honestly don't know what to do he is in my clash account and I don't have access to my yahoo mail which even if I had there's no way of knowing if he still has my clash on his device or not so it doesn't even matter here are all the chats

I'm still willing to solve this but with expert help because this guy thinks I'm a scammer and doesn't trust or listen to me and it's honestly insulting because as you can see I tried so hard to help him get access but that's just how yahoo works most sellers post the account and don't even care afterwards

#1 SupercellShop, 4/21/20
    Last edited: 4/21/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: SupercellShop Re: #1[/trigger]

3. OP
    OP
    SupercellShop

SupercellShop
    Expand Collapse
    Clash Of Clans Seller
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

18   0   0

I also have video proof that he changed the password

4. kokalelo

kokalelo
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

My Location:
    you changed it yourself and uploading it love you,last time you have the code you said i have giveing you approval and you did it for your self i have screenshot of that dont worry i have allready uploaded on,tell me one thing you sold a account ok and still have access how???? wtf with you cheaper seller,how you have access how you said i have given approval ???how you given approval ??this means you have the account access love you

5. kokalelo

kokalelo
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

1   0   0

My Location:
    stupied guy

6. OP
    OP
    SupercellShop

SupercellShop
    Expand Collapse
    Clash Of Clans Seller

18   0   0

So what happened was that yahoo sent me an email to let you in the account I accidentally clicked the link and didn't see the code and no I don't have access to yahoo mail I don't know how I can prove it to you but idk it has been really stressful to me because I feel like maybe I wont get back my account so lets just wait for admin and I'll post pick of what happened

7. OP
    OP
    SupercellShop

SupercellShop
    Expand Collapse
    Clash Of Clans Seller

18   0   0

I've linked two video proofs in the 3 way conversation -

If admin wants to take a look

and also if it help I here guarantee if anyone or anything happens to the account I will refund the buyer personally just with proof PlayerUp admins can ask for it and I don't have any problem refunding if I ever accessed the account

I don't take advantage of people and I also don't abuse my business

My suggestion is that we wait a couple of days and try again to solve the issue because email providers sometimes do this because two people from different ip addresses and countries are trying to access the account

8. OP
    OP
    SupercellShop

SupercellShop
    Expand Collapse
    Clash Of Clans Seller

18   0   0

Buyer is claiming that I changed the password to email and I'm a scammer which makes no sense a scammer waits until he is paid and then changes the password, our 3 way conversation is still open and buyer hasn't even confirmed delivery yet (although he is in the clash account) so if I was a scammer and changed the pass before I got paid the buyer could just ask for refund and it would go through, so it doesn't make sense

9. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot

2   0   0

Automated Response

.[/trigger]

[trigger=by]For: SupercellShop Re: #7[/trigger]

10. OP
    OP
    SupercellShop

SupercellShop
    Expand Collapse
    Clash Of Clans Seller

18   0   0

I'm also willing to go on a discord call with an MM and with buyer and try to figure it out I would even pay for MMs time because part of this problem is my fault

11. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

The country code on the phone number has a 2-digit code ( +9_ ) only few countries has 2-digit codes that starts with '9' and one of which is India which is where the buyer @kokalelo is from.

12. OP
    OP
    SupercellShop

SupercellShop
    Expand Collapse
    Clash Of Clans Seller

18   0   0

my number starts with 9 aswell but that's not my number I'll be honest

13. kokalelo

kokalelo
    Expand Collapse

1   0   0

My Location:
    both numbers are starts from 09 dude kindly and the both are sellers number i have screenshot on which he said me to send a code on phone number and i did he recive code and share with me on discord and i have screenshot.so now what you think mr.cool ?

14. OP
    OP
    SupercellShop

SupercellShop
    Expand Collapse
    Clash Of Clans Seller

18   0   0

Can we please get some closure on this? I mean he already has access to the clash account on his phone and he changed the email password what's next to discuss please help us and close this problem @Rolan

15. OP
    OP
    SupercellShop

SupercellShop
    Expand Collapse
    Clash Of Clans Seller

18   0   0

also I tried to login the yahoo again to see if I can fix something because I went and did some research and when I put in the old password it doesn't work and when I tried to see if "Forgot password" works it just says that "They can't do anything" or something like that my best guess is that yahoo locked the mail because we changed the info too fast and two people in other countries where using it at the same time (which was with buyers permission you can check the chats) and now we have to wait a while until it gets unlocked I really can't understand why the buyer is making such a big deal out of this, there's nothing we can't fix, I'm the one who at this moment don't have my account and don't the money so

I'm a patient guy I will do anything @Rolan or any other game mod decide, you have all the chats and this whole thing is just a misunderstanding and a bit unfortunate neither me or the buyer wanted the deal to go wrong so please help us fix this issue I have been selling accounts for nearly 3 years now across multiple sites, got scammed myself 3 times for around $800 so I know how it feels and won't ever do that to anyone

16. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot

2   0   0

Automated Response

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: SupercellShop Re: #13[/trigger]

17. OP
    OP
    SupercellShop

SupercellShop
    Expand Collapse
    Clash Of Clans Seller

18   0   0

I have found more evidence and I think we are done here look at these pictures

EDIT: for security reasons I had to blur our the email address please pm to see the none censored version with the IP address

That number that end with two zeroes and starts with +9 is his number and he lied to me in discord said his number was something else, wow honestly I'm so hurt right now that someone would put me in so much stress and know what they did and lie to me @Rolan please review my evidence and please give me some closure I have a headache honestly you see this guy logged in and changed the info on the account

please go to the 3 way conversation and watch the video I uploaded to youtube to see that I'm not lying about the password and yes that is his number because he added it last night exactly when we were talking

and I was nice enough to hide your IP address dude don't lie to me

18. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

If you guys did not read, i'm referring to the "Country Code" not the actual phone number. I'm just stating what the evidence is presenting.
    India's Country Code is +91
    UK's Country Code is +44

Please refer to the image below. The first 2 digits next to the '+' is your Country Code, not your phone's.
    wwww.png

19. OP
    OP
    SupercellShop

SupercellShop
    Expand Collapse
    Clash Of Clans Seller

18   0   0

Yes and even more proof that proves that's his number

also this

he sent me this on discord and if you look closely the number ends in 0 which is the number he changed it to

20. OP
    OP
    SupercellShop

SupercellShop
    Expand Collapse
    Clash Of Clans Seller

18   0   0

So what should we do now @Rolan ?

21. Nico95

Nico95
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

2   0   0

My Location:
    send screenshot with the +XX visible not in stars that’s what Rolan said

22. OP
    OP
    SupercellShop

SupercellShop
    Expand Collapse
    Clash Of Clans Seller

18   0   0

That's an email sent to me by Yahoo, I didn't hide the country code but if you look the numbers both end in 00, so It's hard for me not think that it's not his number and also he has been quiet and hasn't responded yet so what should I do?

23. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse

483   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.