Selling  Rating 400k-500k  Both Android/iOS MCOC UNCOLLECTED ACCOUNT FOR SALE/RENT

Discussion in 'Marvel Contest of Champions Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Perymgael, 8/16/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perymgael

Perymgael
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Hi,

I'm leaving the game and wish to sell my account. I have a kanban login which I'll transfer to you once I get the payment. So you should provide an email address and a password (that you can change afterward). You have one RENAME TOOL available and you can use it to change the account nickname.

The account is a 475k rating, however is much stronger; indeed the prestige is 8.7k (the highest in my alliance) and I've the UNCOLLECTED title.
    summary.jpeg

these are the masteries unblocked. I've 2 spare points which I'd put on BLOOD masteries both offense and defense, if I were you.
    defense.jpeg
    offense.jpeg
    proficiencies.jpeg

I've collected all the heroes but 20. So it's quite a complete champions' collection. Here the missing ones:
    missing.jpg

These are my best heroes:
    best.jpg
    Usually I set up Thing, Kingping, Havok, Phoenix and Unstoppable as Alliance Wars Defenders (Thing as Boos is over 35k - Kinping should be placed on the right of the boss, because of his Rage debuff). Star Lord, Black Widow and Aegon as Alliance Wars Attackers (if you are able not to get hit, Star Lord does an huge amount of damage after few hits). For Alliance Quests I use Sabretooth, Abomination and Red Guardian (Abomination is incredible with RedGuardian Synergy - 50% of hits are poison debuffs)

among them, these are the ones with the signature ability activated
    thing.jpeg
    starLord.jpeg
    kingpin.jpeg
    unstoppable.jpeg
    redguardian.jpeg
    hitMonkey.jpeg
    Please, note that probably, the strongest and easiest hero is KingPin because of his rage debuff linked with willingness mastery which gives 0.7% health point recovery. Also RedGuardian is good with is Second Ability. Black Widow however, if well played, may overrun all the other heroes even with no Signature activated.

all the champions are maxed out to their first level. Only Psylocke needs to be levelled up. I'll try to level her before the sales.
    levelup.jpeg

to conclude, these are the full maxed champions (it means they have reached their max upgrade)
    maxed.jpeg

I prefer ETH/USDC payments.
    I'm open also to rent. I can lend the account to you for 12 months (email and password are chosen by me. nikname change is not available) for just 90$.

Attached Files:

#1 Perymgael, 8/16/21
    Last edited: 8/18/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.