Selling  Global  Rank 81-99 MAXED ACCOUNT ! [GL] [RANK 85] as good as ALL 5* Characters multiple times.

Discussion in 'FFBE Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Selo73, 12/8/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selo73

Selo73
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    Pictures:

I've played this game since its out for global for around 1 year. I have quit playing for 5-7 months ago, i'm not sure when exactly. i have spended around 3 thousand Euro for this game, maybe a bit more. It is a pity to leave this account for months, so I decided to sell it.

The account details.

i think i should have most of the natural 5* characters and many many tmrs from the characters. I think it's a bit easier if i put pictures in, so you can see it self. It would take too long to list everything, but i make a "short" list of the natural 5* Characters.

Natural 5* Characters:
    Noctis, Tidus, Lightning, Delita, Ramza, Dark Knight Cecil, Luneth, Gilgamesh, Dark Fina, Ace, Marie, Emperor, Olive, Queen, Orlandeau, Fryevia, Trance Terra, Aileen, Reberta, Rem, Wilhelm, Fohlen, Seabreeze Dark Fina. These 5* characters i have pulled new in the last 2 weeks: Veritas of the Dark, Veritas of the Light, Onion Knight, Nyx
    NOTE: ALL THESE CHARACTERS EXCEPT THE NEW ONES I HAVE MULTIPLE TIMES, means 2-8 times.

Limited Natural 5* Characters:
    Elza, Maxwell, Y'shtola, Kelsus(only 2x), Vargas
    NOTE: ALL THESE CHARACTERS EXCEPT THE NEW ONES I HAVE MULTIPLE TIMES, means 2-8 times.

4* Characters:
    Chizuru, Warrior of Light, Garnet, Gaffgarion, Agrias, Rosa, Refia, Snow, Vanille, Hope, Mercedes, Luka, Seven, Leon, Shine, Nine, Soleil, Xon, Setzer, Sozhe, Zyrus, King, Grace, Ilias, Amelia, Beach Time Fina, Rikku, Ashe, Rasler, Bran, Helena, Victoria, Rubicante, Cor

Limited 4* Characters:
    Karl, Seria, Tilith, Dangerous Ariana, Primm, Cupid Artemios, Minfilia, Yda, Papalymo, Moogle, Adam

Unit Space: 315 / 410

Inventory space: objects space - 110, materials space - 220, equipment space - 280, attainments space - 140
    Around 1k lapis and 1 mil. Gil

TMR's:
    Most of them should be present. But for detailed info just ask for pictures.

For more information and details i send pictures or make a video as you wish.

The one with the highest offer until the end of the week get this.

Account is linked with dummy Email and Facebook. Of course you get the Email and the Facebook Account.

Enjoy.

Whatsapp: +491712321230
    Facebook/Messenger: Selo dm

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

3. UnoFuego

UnoFuego
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hey , i noticed this webpage stating that you are selling a FFBE account for $70 that contains the Dangerous Ariana Unt. Is this account still available for purchase? And can you tell me how much of the initial storyline has been completed on the account? Im a new player to FFBE, and I've only been playing for a few days. So I haven't played through much of the storyline yet. I'm just wondering if I will still get to play it through if i purchase this account. Please contact me back at my email if there isnt an issue with that. [email protected] i look forward to hearing from you. I contacted the FFBE customer service staff already, asking if i could purchase the Dangerous Ariana characters/event from them, but they said it couldnt be done. So I'm truly hoping that this account from you can be what I've been waiting for. Thanx

4. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.