Sold Marvel Contest Of Champions Service - Uncollected, Cavalier, Variant, LOL, Throne Breaker.

Discussion in 'Marvel Contest of Champions Boosting - Buy Sell Trade' started by ZEUS3000, 4/27/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZEUS3000

ZEUS3000
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    About Me:
    I'm an experienced MCOC player, playing for more than 6 years, as I literally started playing after some days of its launch. Lately, I've been doing these kind of things for my friends or alliance mates, like doing their variant, or act 6 chapters, or special quests like boss rush. So, I thought I should offer my services to more MCOC players out there, who want their difficult quests to be completed with ease.
    about my service, its gonna be completely manual, I don't use bot or any sort of automated scripts.

My Services:

1) Uncollected - ($35):
    price may vary depending on your roster and progress. you must have some decent 4* champions on rank 4 at least. the price shown above is for the case if I'll have to do 5.2 whole chapter, not any previous chapter 1 quests. keep this in mind that this will be just the completion not exploration (100%).

you must have the required amount of energy refills.
    if you do want to get it done 100%, then;
    a) 5.1 Exploration - ($70)
    b) 5.2 Exploration - ($80)

rest of the details to be discussed on line.

2) ACT 5 Chapter 3/Chapter 4 - ($35 / $45 respectively):
    For this, Your Act 5 chapter 2 must be completed. plus, you must have a good roster, I may need fully upgraded 4* or maybe 5* champions at rank 3,4.
    you must have the required amount of energy refills.
    if you want to get it done 100%, then;
    a) 5.3 Exploration - ($100)
    b) 5.4 Exploration - ($115)

3) Cavalier i.e. Act 6.1 - ($95):
    Must have 5* Champions at rank 4 at least, and of course, the required amount of energy refills.

4) Throne Breaker i.e. Act 6.4 - ($130):
    Requirements and details to be discussed on line.

5) Book 2 Chapter 1 (the Union):
    Price, Requirements and details to be discussed on line.

6) Variant, LOL:
    Price, Requirements and details to be discussed on line.

I Don't DO Arena Grinding. The main reason for that is, its pretty time taking, and secondly, I don't have much experience in arena grinding. barely tried for 8 or maybe 9 champions. I won 5 of them lol.

Right after I receive the payment, game id & password, I'll start completing the quests.
    I'll receive payments via PayPal.... or by any other way that should be discussed on line.
    feel free to message me there.

CONTACT DETAILS:

line id: qwerty1234567123
    Discord: Zeus#2732

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.