Stole Money M1lly/NSAccounts scam RECALLED ACCOUNT that was given to resolve past scam post.

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by burby, 6/10/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP
    OP
    burby

burby
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I'm not overreacting, nor am I getting mad. I was over him scamming me but there needs to be awareness that he claimed you to be his only business partner in an older post involving him. One thing I don't understand is if he has done over $2000 worth of transactions with you, why scam one measly little knife that he sold for around 120-140$? I don't get it. The issue here isn't me being "immature" or "mad", it's about the people who work directly in relation to m1lly. I'm not saying you're all scammers and haven't said that once, but you are the only person he claims to "trust" and view as a business partner. If that's the case there is a direct correlation between you a m1lly whether you've scammed people or not and it needs to be known that that is the case. Yes you don't work for m1lly and he doesn't work for you. You guys worked closely together. It is more than just simple transactions with one another like other vouchers. Understand that even in the previous posts made by m1lly in this very thread, it is always WE WE WE when it comes to you and him. You guys had a discord, I'm pretty sure you worked together on ns-accounts or ns-exchange (not 100% sure), and he has literally discussed working together with you with that Israeli guy who ended up being a scammer. Since that issue, it seems all of m1lly's transactions have been spiraling downhill with issues involving the ownership of accounts, etc. You are not just a voucher.

Resolved - Suspended Member - m1lly | Page 2 | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

I'm done replying to you and I honestly could care less about the knife being gone. It was a knife worth much more than the $120-$140 that the moron sold it for. Still not sure why he decided to scam $120-$140 when he could've gotten much more from scamming one of his vouchers considering there have been thousands of dollars involved in your transactions :) . M1lly is a scammer and so is ns-accounts, ns-exchange. Vouches need to mean more, and those linked much closer to a scammer than simple past transactions also need to be watched. That's all I have to say.

#81 burby, 6/21/18
    Last edited: 6/21/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Colin Koenig

Colin Koenig
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Veteran Status: This user is a veteran experienced member Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

28   0   0

My Location:
    You do realize you were not the only one he scammed? Like I said 3 times in posts above, I have refunded many other people he scammed.

And if you had a problem with what I was doing with him, I know 6 other high members in the community including mods that did the same as I did.

If you had a problem with me, why not message me on discord or here first and ask for assistance like every other intelligent person that wanted to refund for his stupidity?

That’s overreacting for me.

3. OP
    OP
    burby

burby
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

As I literally just said, it's to allow others to understand who you are and your connection with m1lly. It needs to be known that despite whether you're a scammer or not, you were directly involved with m1lly. And not just simply from a vouching perspective.

Please, someone just lock this already.

4. Colin Koenig

Colin Koenig
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Veteran Status: This user is a veteran experienced member Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

28   0   0

My Location:
    My only connection to him is that we both bought and sold many accounts to each other. Same goes for many other people working with him.

I also technically was hired by him to make a two websites by him that I have stopped working on a while ago.

In exchange for working on his sites he was boosting accounts of mine.

Yet with so many deals I have done with him, I never got scammed. Very odd that he scammed you. I just always worked very protected so no one could scam me. You should do the same in the future, no matter how trusted the person is.

I’m assuming you also didn’t use middleman.

5. Ozymandias

Ozymandias
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

12   0   0

My Location:
    Colin keeps saying "it's very odd that M1lly scammed you when I did 20 deals and he didn't scam me."

It's not odd at all. What Colin doesn't realize is that he was an unwitting, but essential, part of the scam.

Colin - you didn't get scammed by M1lly because M1lly needed a Bronze, Verified, Veteran member to help him keep his scam going after red flags went up.

Chapter 1: How to Scam -- When your credibility is an issue, surround yourself with people who can fill that credibility gap.

Do a search on M1lly and NS Accounts. You'll see concerns and accusations about M1lly going back to April. And not just one. Many.

I know you weren't in on it.

You got worked.

6. Colin Koenig

Colin Koenig
    Expand Collapse

28   0   0

My Location:
    For sure, I feel like it.

Just the odd thing is he was a bronze seller with credentials before I ever dealt with him. He was even premium.

7. Colin Koenig

Colin Koenig
    Expand Collapse

28   0   0

My Location:
    For sure, I feel like it.

Just the odd thing is he was a bronze seller with credentials before I ever dealt with him. He was even premium.

8. Colin Koenig

Colin Koenig
    Expand Collapse

28   0   0

My Location:
    Bad WiFi connection glitch. Double posted.

9. Colin Koenig

Colin Koenig
    Expand Collapse

28   0   0

My Location:
    Bad WiFi connection glitch. Double posted.

10. OP
    OP
    burby

burby
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Huh? The connection you're describing is literally that of a business partner which is exactly what I'm getting at. As a business partner you're much more liable than a mere voucher. Please don't pointlessly mention being "safe" and being "protected". I highly doubt while working with m1lly, you used middleman for EVERY single transaction between the two of you or when you both sold accounts, etc.

The bigger scam would have been honestly to just scam Colin honestly. That's what doesn't make sense to me.

11. Colin Koenig

Colin Koenig
    Expand Collapse

28   0   0

My Location:
    So making deals with people makes you a business partner? Didn’t know programming for someone made you a partner, good to know. I have many people that work for me in the programming field, I must have many partners then.

Because I could not be scammed. I never go first no matter what. Unless it’s like $2-3 and I don’t care about getting scammed. But any bigger deal, no matter how much rep, I don’t go first or use middleman. Simple as that.

12. Colin Koenig

Colin Koenig
    Expand Collapse

28   0   0

My Location:
    And yes, every single transaction. It’s not a pointless arguement. It is good advice.

Maybe that was the key why I didn’t get scammed you were thrown under :/

I know this advice might upset you, but no matter how much rep, I don’t go first.

13. OP
    OP
    burby

burby
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Guy read your own words describing your connection with him. Yes you are PARTNERS. You tell me "I'm also assuming you didn't use middleman" only to tell me you don't use it yourself and the only way you do transactions is never going first. Having the mindset of never going first with no badges or likes will never work. There is no way you have never done a single transaction in which you've gone first lol. Your advice doesn't upset me, it's just something that doesn't work. To say hey I'm never going first, I don't give a single love you about your rep is just flat out brainless. That just means rep has 0 value at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.