Stole Money M1lly/NSAccounts scam RECALLED ACCOUNT that was given to resolve past scam post.

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by burby, 6/10/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoggoHecks

DoggoHecks
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

23   1   0

My Location:
    Colin said more than one thing, so don't jump to one of his most recent ones and assume that is the one I am talking about. Also I personally do not care for quotes from Coik Powell, as I don't think he is involved in this dispute.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. DoggoHecks

DoggoHecks
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

23   1   0

My Location:
    1 positive interaction/deal = 100% positive satisfaction. I would leave a vouch. I would not receive any consequences because I had a positive interaction with the seller and didn't take a part in any of the other deals. If other people pay the price for my positive vouch, then thats not my fault, as the vouch was 100% legit and deserved. A vouch isn't wrong, it is there for a reason.

3. Ozymandias

Ozymandias
    Expand Collapse

12   0   0

My Location:
    Stop whining and being defensive.

Y’all messed up. Other people paid the price.

Say “I’m sorry.”

Own it.

4. Ozymandias

Ozymandias
    Expand Collapse

12   0   0

My Location:
    I’ve said all that needs to be said.

Shame on y’all.

5. DoggoHecks

DoggoHecks
    Expand Collapse

23   1   0

My Location:
    You're funny. I wasn't accused of anything in this dispute, so don't tell me what to say, and don't tell me I messed up. I'm not whining because what is there to whine about? Nothing. I'm being defensive because you come and try and find something in everything I type to leave a reply to and drag it on to talk more about it to try and make me look bad. I am not whining. I did not mess up. Other people paid the price from what? I didn't do anything. This user had other negative feedbacks, so the buyer should have been more careful and seen to be cautious or not even buy from this seller. I will not say im sorry for anything because I did not do anything.

6. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

It's pretty simple logic, a vouch means you vouch for this person.

A feedback means you got a deal that was successful. You can say say, "I did a deal with them and it went well." - that isn't vouching.

If I vouch for a user, and in many other Forums if you vouch - you are held accountable for what they do. That's what a vouch is.

Just my two cents.

7. DoggoHecks

DoggoHecks
    Expand Collapse

23   1   0

My Location:
    Feedback is a vouch. If you vouch for someone, and they do something, you are at fault for the buyer trusting the seller, then the trust being broken, but you are at no cost to repay the buyer, as everyone buys at their own risk.
    [​IMG]

8. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

I'm not going to argue semantics, what's done here is done.

9. DoggoHecks

DoggoHecks
    Expand Collapse

23   1   0

My Location:
    Exactly, because you can't. You're right, m1lly has been suspended, and Colin is not, which means he proved he wasn't involved, so no need for him to be bashed @Ozymandias

10. Colin Koenig

Colin Koenig
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Veteran Status: This user is a veteran experienced member Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

28   0   0

My Location:
    If you want proof that these transactions didn’t go through my paypal I can send it on Friday night (when I get home).

Thanks :) it’s been very fun getting a break so far. No work, relaxing, Cedar Point, etc :) good week in my eyes.

11. Colin Koenig

Colin Koenig
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Veteran Status: This user is a veteran experienced member Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

28   0   0

My Location:
    I vouched for him after buying and selling over 20 accounts from him and having over $2000 worth of accounts handled back and forth without problems.

Once again, I see you are jumping to conclusions. Sorry that having your word given to someone who you have been successfully trading with is a scam. I didn’t see that one in the rulebooks though 0.p

12. Colin Koenig

Colin Koenig
    Expand Collapse

28   0   0

My Location:
    Also just want to point out, as I have stated several times and seems to be my biggest criticisms:

1. Yes, I’m sorry I vouched for a person that I had 25+ transactions worth far more than $2000 with. Didn’t know I would be criticized for that. But put yourself in my shoes. You have a person that helped you make thousands, legally and honest. Then of course you stick your neck out a bit for him. If you read his old disputes back then too, he handled all of them. I’m trying to get ahold of him now (he is asleep) and figure out where crap went wrong for him.

I do not, however, feel accountable for stepping in for him and giving my word to someone that I saw treat many, many customers well and trip up and scam someone down the road. I think honestly I feel more backstabbed then the guy getting scammed as my hard earned reputation gets thrown on the line.

2. Just wanted to restate it with PayPal. I opened an account that he had access to (I had $0 on it).

His PayPal wasn’t working so I opened a temp PayPal that he could use.

I don’t understand what was so hard to get about that. He used it for a week and then got his own once he could again.

He has also not scammed anyone from that PayPal account and has not used it for a while now.

3. I bet if any of you would think of your best customer right now and think of him getting accused of scamming, you would be just as confused, especially having vouched him and done massive trades.

Hopefully you are able to straighten your mind about this, that getting suspended over vouching someone that did good sales on this forum is comepletely stupid.

I could make a long list of top users here who would get banned then with that simple idea.

Another idea to add there is that I was 1 of 5 people that stuck their neck out for him... why am I the only one getting accused? What about the other big people with lots of rep?? seems like someone doesn’t like me.

I’ll probably be off until Friday as I see this as a case closed and want to enjoy my only vacation I have for a while. See you guys then.

13. Ozymandias

Ozymandias
    Expand Collapse

12   0   0

My Location:
    1. I believe every word of what you say. I also believe you acted honestly and with good intentions.

But as I said in my original post: sh** happens; what matters is how you handle it.

2. You have an incredible ability to make this all about you, as if you were the victim.

- I should be kayaking right now...
    - I feel so backstabbed...
    - Put yourself in my shoes...

I’m sure burby and others are sorry you missed a kayak lesson dealing with this. Maybe put yourself in their shoes, eh?

3. If I knew nothing else about you, the fact that you vouched for a guy and -to use your words- “don’t feel accountable” would be enough.

I don’t want to pollute the thread any more than I have. I’ve said what i came to say. Somebody needs to be the adult in the room and stand up for these guys.

14. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

I could argue it, but you seem inclined to think "vouching" someone and putting your word on the line is something that means nothing. I would only put my money where my mouth is, because that's what a vouch is to me.

A vouch does nothing for you, but does a lot for them. The thing that I find weird is, if I vouched someone that he's good for something in real life(for a face to face transaction not with a business which is what he was doing). If he wasn't good for it, that person who got screwed would come to me. Because I vouched for him. But all of a sudden because it's on the internet this is no longer logical?

Meh, if you don't get it you don't. I can't help you understand it.

But this is not for PlayerUp to decide as they are a business and are here to make money. If you are a good seller and buyer, they want you here. Point blank. That is what Colin's is for them and I respect it. I hope he continues doing that.

This conversation should end or it should be taken to PM's as this does nothing good to the public image.

#74 Ryan, 6/20/18
    Last edited: 6/20/18
  15. Colin Koenig

Colin Koenig
    Expand Collapse

28   0   0

My Location:
    I honestly think you ignore half the stuff I write. I wrote I am sorry several times and even said I refund customers of his that got scammed.

I ditched out a lot of money for that. If you want photos, I could prove it.

Sadly, I cannot refund everyone as I would literally be in negative.

But seriously dude, why do you try and find the bad in everything I say and ignore the positive things.

What I was saying is not, I should be kayaking, but I have to spend money on LTE that I didn’t have to skip the one ******* time I can go kayaking in a year that I spent all my money to get to. Is that too much to ask for?

How about you get off your high horse for a second buddy, I worked hard to get to this state and already said, sorry that I love you up and vouched someone I trusted dearly.

What else do you want? My life?

16. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

Your life and your credit card number.

Gimme gimme :) lol

17. Colin Koenig

Colin Koenig
    Expand Collapse

28   0   0

My Location:
    Hahaha, dang, that’s low :P

18. OP
    OP
    burby

burby
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Not even gonna read the nonsense you guys have been posting but again being a BUSINESS partner and vouching are very different. As a business partner you are liable if m1lly scams because you guys work together lol

19. Colin Koenig

Colin Koenig
    Expand Collapse

28   0   0

My Location:
    Considering you didn’t even put the effort to read anything, I will not take your regard seriously.

As I stated many times already, we sell accounts COMPLETELY SEPERATELY. I think you should read a bit buddy.

Also, being of the spirit, I helped many of his customers (with refunds from my own pocket) and people that have gotten scammed by him will tell you I have nothing to do with it.

I get you got scammed, it feels bad man, I got scammed by someone in Israel for $650 and completely messed up 3 weeks ago. You didn’t see me coming here and complaining about every person who vouched him or had a successful transaction with him.

Mature up a bit and realise some of this “non-sense” actually could have helped you. Maybe if you were polite and gave me a chance I would have helped you out as well. But going and assuming the person I am based of someone I have done successful transactions with is below low. Almost idiotic on your part if you ask me.

There is a reason I have never been accused of scamming and have a perfect reputation since 2014. It sucks that you lost your money, but me being one of 5 large members on the forum to vouch for him does not make me the only one liable in this situation. What about the middleman who had 4 positive reviews for a chance? Why don’t we go ban the middleman??

I also know on the backend several staff that stuck in for m1lly at the time of this happening... why don’t we just close PlayerUp then? Since one person scammed someone everyone must be unsafe. That’s literally the mentality you are going by.

It’s very childish and very insecure.

Now realise, I am not m1lly. I don’t work for m1lly. M1lly does not work for me. And yes, I had over $2000 worth of transactions with him and explain from MY EXPERIENCE that I had a successful one. Just like the other 25+ people on PlayerUp and his discord that vouched for him.

Why don’t you take a second to read this thread and the thread where I vouched him and read all the other people that did the same.

Now stop overreacting and getting mad at people that are not involved.

20. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

Ozymandias likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.