Stole Money M1lly/NSAccounts scam RECALLED ACCOUNT that was given to resolve past scam post.

Discussion in 'Disputes - Banned Scammers' started by burby, 6/10/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. burby

burby
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

1. Date Dispute Happened

5/24/18

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller

I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value

Karambit Case Harden Blue Gem (CSGO knife) for Fortnite account (renegade raider, skull trooper etc.)

Resolved and gave a renegade raider account.

4. Other Parties Username

m1lly @m1lly
    N.S. Accounts - NSaccount website that he said was his in development which is probably a scam too.

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment

Steam Item, alternative account as payment due to "issue" with first account being recovered by previous owner.

6. Other Parties Email Addresses

[email protected]

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address

N/A

8. Other Parties Messenger Username

Discord: GB2#5829

Steam Profiles that he linked me (proof in discord): Steam Community :: Blu

Steam Community :: GB2

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below
    burbyy's albums - Imgur if lower link doesn't show images under "recovered account"

HE RECOVERED THE ACCOUNT. He gave me all the info, allowed me to change it and reported it in order to have it locked and recovered. He claimed it was due to the fact that I changed the account security information. After I failed continuously to recover the account, I asked him to do it as he is the ORIGINAL owner (He said it was his PERSONAL account) since the original owner is able to recover the account given this said circumstance. He ACTED as though he was able to log into the account using simply the previous user and password to the email before I had switched it, but I tried that before and it DID NOT give me access. He said he got a page saying 'success" when in reality that is not possible. He said he was getting a "loop" and said it was processing which it WAS NOT. I asked him what he would do and he ignored me for a while. Tonight I tried accessing the account and everything was changed. HE CHANGED IT. He lied about everything and is continuing to ignore my messages on discord. As the original owner as he says he is, only he could have changed the account information.

#1 burby, 6/10/18
    Last edited: 6/10/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

M1lly was not the original owner of this account, as it's basically impossible to hack a Fortnite account with security details on it. It's the original owner gaining access to the account back, and this time probably for good since he did it properly this time. Pretty funny the person M1lly bought it off of had this much of a problem recovering it.

I told you this in PM. While M1lly may be "innocent" in this as he's simply re-selling accounts... The problem is he's stating he's the original owner of the account, which is an outright lie. He's putting faith into the person not recovering it, but that's all he's doing. M1lly buys with PayPal so he can easily chargeback so no harm is done to him regardless.

He really needs to understand who to buy from on Fortnite accounts considering having e-mail access to them does not warrant full ownership. You need creation date, IP address upon creation, an ID, and other things and even then it can be recovered - it just makes it easier to contact support and perhaps win full custody of the account.

3. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

@m1lly what is your solution to this never ending dispute?

4. OP
    OP
    burby

burby
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Yeah, I wanted to first see where this would go. I also kinda figured given the first report I made. There's also proof of him saying it is his personal account as well so if it really isn't then there isn't much else to say.

5. OP
    OP
    burby

burby
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

He finally responded.

6. m1lly

m1lly
    Expand Collapse
    Trusted
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

16   5   0

Hey,

I truly apologize for how long this issue is taking to be resolved.

After i have given you the account information; The gmail was banned, reason for this is because (As mentioned), i am not the original owner. And the OG owner has regained access, or reported as "Stolen".

I am trying my best to get in contact with the original owner, but it is kind of hard due to the fact that we live on opposite timezones.

At this stage, I do not think I will have any luck regaining access. So i will Talk to you on discord about alternatives.

Thanks,

-Isiah

7. OP
    OP
    burby

burby
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

The gmail is not banned, it is currently in your access. There's a screenshot provided indicating that the password/recovery/epic account has been changed. Also, you claimed the account to be yours. We have had conversations discussing you as the original owner. (Also shown in the screenshots).

#7 burby, 6/11/18
    Last edited: 6/11/18
  8. OP
    OP
    burby

burby
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

NOT RESOLVED. Has not given back the knife and the account is still in his possession.

9. DoggoHecks

DoggoHecks
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

23   1   0

My Location:
    Send proof of this please <3

10. OP
    OP
    burby

burby
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Nothing still :)

11. OP
    OP
    burby

burby
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Was suggested to post this here in the dispute

12. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

Meant for you to post recent screenshots from your convo with him not ours. But I guess there's no harm in posting it.

13. OP
    OP
    burby

burby
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Ah a bit of confusion there. Keeping it up though as I do explain much of the dispute and what I think about the whole situation and m1lly.

14. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

c'mon @m1lly do the right thing

15. OP
    OP
    burby

burby
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I think he's long gone

16. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

17. OP
    OP
    burby

burby
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

get him outta here. Also, BEWARE OF NSACCOUNTS and NS EXCHANGE. He is directly involved in the site and is currently developing it. I would not do business with anyone he's partnered with :)

#17 burby, 6/13/18
    Last edited: 6/13/18
  18. OP
    OP
    burby

burby
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

@Colin Koenig since you work with him and are the only one he trusts. You are his business partner and actively defend him. I WOULD NOT DO BUSINESS WITH Colin Koenig or m1lly. Considering that they are "business" partners, I would not by any means encourage anyone to do business with them, or their site NS Accounts or NS exchange. Also, notice their inactivity.

Update: Still have not gotten a refund. m1lly is still M.I.A.

Resolved - Suspended Member - m1lly | Page 2 | PlayerUp Accounts Marketplace. Player 2 Player Secure Platform.

19. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

16   0   0

We have suspended him again as he is taking this seriously enough to actively respond and resolve disputes. I have you a chance to fix this but dispute my efforts more disputes are happening and these other disputes are being left unresolved.

20. OP
    OP
    burby

burby
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Thank you hulk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.