Selling LVL 90 BE Monk Havn't played account since the...

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by WoW Account and Character, 5/5/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoW Account and Character

WoW Account and Character
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

LVL 90 BE Monk Havn't played account since the middle of December. Does NOT have time on it. I am NOT the OO of the account, but got it from a trusted/repped member on the site and have had NO issues with it since I have had it. Account will come with OO name, and the SQA. Dealing with REPPED members only, and you MUST post first before contact. Has full Windwalker gear and full Mistweaver gear but not even full heroic and has a Mistweaver PVP set to but just the starter set. Not sure about the gold on the account or anything Has decent amount of mounts There are more ALT's on the account which if you are interested I can tell you what those are. Armory Link: 90 Blood Elf Monk Mistweaver - Epic WoW Armory Feel free to PM me on here, or IM me if I am online. The account is not vanity or anything but a solid account. Looking for offers, but I have an idea of what I will let it go for. Thanks for looking! The alts include 85- Priest 85- Hunter 85- Druid 85- Warrior 87- Pally 80- Mage 80- Warlock

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.