LVL 50 Sith Assassin (US-PVP-West The Maw) FULL PVP!! EPIC!

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Account, 10/2/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Account

SWTOR Account
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Im extremely strapped for cash and I'm having to sell all of my accounts... ONLY CONTINUE IF YOU ARE LEGIT AND CAN PROVE IT!! The following account includes -Level 50 Sith Assasin -Full Battlemaster Champion PvP gear (Two sets of champ gear, Tanking gear and Dps gear) -One set of PVE Columi Chest Pants and Hands Trinkets and Implants -BATTLEMASTER DOUBLE BLADED LIGHTSABER -64 Valor Rank -12% Expertise Rating -18.1k Health -Also includes a set of Centrion PVP gear for companion characters -Epic PvP mount -Very Good Reputation on the server (The Maw) -800k credits This guy is very boss, he is unstoppable in any 1v1 situation, He hits very hard (3.2k-4k crits). This is a very good Imp sided server, Server transfers will be available in April as well . He is already in a High end PVE and PVP guild, He has a cool sith name and is liked by everyone on the server. He has been in one guild his entire life so leaving and joining another guild would not be hard. He is Built and ready Good to Go for all the HIGH END Raids (pvp and Pve) he is the definition of Elite I will show him In game to all serious buyers! Still has 20-30 active gameplay days on the account. I will give you Account Log in e-mail along with 5 Security quistions / answers and account Password of course. ://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6017/screenshot2012031903034.jpg is a quik screenshot didnt really have time Like I said Full set of Columi Gear and PVP Champ/Battlemast I am asking $250 US obo, E-mail or txt/call for more quistions! I NEED THE CASH SO PRETTY MUCH FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!! Im not tryng to have a bidding war, I am on probation and I have a week to pay my final payment or I have to go back to jail so Please get back to me ASAP!! ~CONTACT INFORMATION~ Email = Shadowmanty@ Phone= 719-661-5146 (THIS IS MY ROOMATES PHONE SO JUST TXT "Im inquiring about star wars account here is my number (__)-_____" and ill get back to you!) Thanks guys! Marcus.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.