Selling Lv. 27 SMITE account, 2034 rating The account was...

Discussion in 'Smite Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell - Cheap Safe' started by Smite Accounts - Buy and Sell, 8/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smite Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Lv. 27 SMITE account, 2034 rating The account was made earlier in the beta (August 2012) and remains in good standing. It has the 'Ultimate God Pack' applied, so you'll get every god upon release - forever. As I mentioned in thread title, it is also rated at 2034. If you'd question why a level 27 is ranked: last year, there was no level restriction for playing ranked, so I was able to win a couple matches at Lv. 17 which gave me a crazy boost into the top 200. This means whenever you reach 30, you can already begin matching with top-notch SMITE players. Along with the cool perks, I also have several skins for multiple gods. I'll list those below. I'm selling this account because I ****ing suck at and hate MOBA/RTS games. I had no business installing SMITE or League. No more of that for me. Anyway, if you're genuinely interested, send me a PM and I'll get back to you ASAP. The deal would be done via PayPal. Also, please consider the value of the account and offer accordingly. That's all. Additional Info =========== Tier 2 streaming reward achieved 100 Gems 4197 Favor (at time of this post) Skins ===== Hun Batz (Red Demon, Shaolin Monkey) Anhur (Olympian) Anubis (Nightwalker, Gravehound) Aphrodite (Majestrix) Arachne (Black Widow) Artemis (Wrangler, Stalker) Bakasura (Death Machine) Bastet (Dominatrix) Cupid (Forest Nymph, Lil' Devil) Hades (Bloodfire, Soultaker) Loki (Ssslither) Odin (The Huntsman) Ra (Solar Eclipse) Thor (Heavy Metal) Vulcan (Ironsmith) Xbalanque (Jungle Beast) Ymir (Obsidian Shard) Zeus (Stormbringer)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.