Selling  Android and iOS  High End Love Nikki Dress-Up Queen Account rare collab items VIP 9,LVL 99

Discussion in 'Miracle Nikki Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by EvaV8, 8/29/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EvaV8

EvaV8
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    **Highlights of my account:**

• **VIP Level 9** - You'll get 8000 Gold, 40 Stamina, and 10 Star Coins every day, just for logging in.

• 9598 individual outfit pieces!

• 10700+ Star Coins

• I have Lifetime suits :Star Sea, Icewind Warchant , White Blossom,Ministrel of time.

• I have all Association War suits: Flower of Magnolia, Magnificent Peacock, Warfare Terminator, Star Prophet, Ocean Angling, and Heart of Winter (the newest suit). I also have all Association Workshop suits.

• I have all Dream Weavers, including events. (Except Kimi,Bai Yongxi,Fusu and Sofia)

• I have all suits from the hell events (Except Two last in seagull and mermaid,and four suits in Evernight’s Dream)

• I have all chapter suits to date.

• I have completed theand ‘Corridor of Clock’ pavilions; ‘Tower of Zen’ is at 41/44, and ‘Time Yard’ is at 57/58. ‘Pavilion of Fantasy’ is at 75/92; ‘Pavilion of Mystery’ is at 58/81. ‘Porch of Misty’ 40/41.

• I have all suits from the **Frozen collab** pavilion, **Disney Collab** and **both Barbie collab** pavilions. These outfits will never again be available, so the only way to get them is to purchase the account of someone who has them! (like me).

*Also I have three 100$ cost suits (full lucky bags): Pegasus’s Dream,Crane Zitherist,Truth Seer.
    And a lot of donat suits like Diana’s Dream,Night Incinerate,Voice of Truth,Gem Tear,From Beyond and others.

**Logistics:**

• This account is bound to a Facebook account. With your purchase, you’ll take ownership of that Facebook account.

• I’d like to ask for a payment of **$650 USD** on PayPal. I open for suggestions.
    Write me in Discord Eva V8#7351 .

https://imgur.com/gallery/219FfBW

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    EvaV8

EvaV8
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    New images:

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.