LordYar - Xantery

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by xantery, 1/12/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordYar

LordYar
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

6   2   1

How does all this prove that I have two accounts on the playerup? Yes, I can use one bitcoin wallet, we have a common business and I do not hide it. But all these actions do not violate the rules of the site.

To fake a telegram? Really? Your mail is xantery.gmail., is your nickname on the forum xantery, but telegram xantery is not yours?LOL, rly? Identical time of all your fake letters (at first these were my guesses, but you admitted that you wrote yourself). Write threats and create fake buy requests in order to prove that I have a common bitcoin wallet with a colleague? Well done, but it's not forbidden.
    Now prove that Bill is my second account. I think the moderator already sees devices, ip, etc.

2. OP
    OP
    xantery

xantery
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

7   0   0

Ted
    Redmi 9A it's a coincidence?

3. OP
    OP
    xantery

xantery
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

7   0   0

You are not my competitor on this service. You can't be him without any reputation on this service, you even don't know how middleman works.

4. LordYar

LordYar
    Expand Collapse

6   2   1

Don't talk nonsense, what's the point of faking something if you have these correspondence? The dispute is dealt with here. Nobody's faking anything here except you, dude. Or do you want to isolate me and send your fake emails to the moderator? I propose to decide everything publicly, the fact that you ask me not to post them is already suspicious. Fake letters can be seen through in Photoshop, etc., so it won't save you.

5. LordYar

LordYar
    Expand Collapse

6   2   1

0 proofs like usual. Where is fake? All your job is useless I told about btc wallet before

6. OP
    OP
    xantery

xantery
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

You know better, how to make fake letters and telegram correspondence. I can provide access to this mails. According to your telegram "proofs": Why I wrote to you in English?

7. LordYar

LordYar
    Expand Collapse

6   2   1

Diamond accounts have less vanity and you are bronze. Your reputation is worth $ 20 and it looks like it's going down. I have two complaints from a buyer (whom you also complained about) who cannot prove anything and from a seller who cannot compete with the price, makes fake sales requests and threatens in the telegram. Do you need a genius to use a middleman? Don't worry, I'll do it as soon as I deal with fake complaints.

8. LordYar

LordYar
    Expand Collapse

6   2   1

WHY YOU WROTE ME IN ENGLISH FROM YOUR MORRISON SCOTT MAIL? LOOOOOOL

9. OP
    OP
    xantery

xantery
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

?
    @LordYar

10. LordYar

LordYar
    Expand Collapse

6   2   1

NIce argument. Why you wrote tell me now lol?
    9a it's your device or idk. Anyway it proves nothing.Moderator can see device and other details and he will see that my ACC and Bill used from different devices IP etc

11. OP
    OP
    xantery

xantery
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

To pretend that I am someone else. Why should I do it when wrote you in telegram from my playerup name?

12. OP
    OP
    xantery

xantery
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

13. LordYar

LordYar
    Expand Collapse

6   2   1

Because you are not clever enough? I knew that it was you before u downloaded screens. similar time, similar Nick names and gmail topic theme, funny guy.

14. LordYar

LordYar
    Expand Collapse

6   2   1

so why did you write to me in English from your mail and telegram? An inconvenient situation when you got entangled in your own lies, isn't it? When all "your" proofs prove nothing, but you need to write something to drag out the time of my investigation) Good luck, I see no reason to further argue with you. Not a single proof and questions why you are writing to me in English at the time when you yourself sent a screenshot where you are writing to me in English, you are a "genius". Why would I do a second account now and not during suspension? This is ridiculous

15. LordYar

LordYar
    Expand Collapse

6   2   1

Guy who "pretend someone else" blaming me that I used multi account, madness

16. OP
    OP
    xantery

xantery
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

17. OP
    OP
    xantery

xantery
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

18. LordYar

LordYar
    Expand Collapse

6   2   1

okay, who cares about your opinion? Is there a proof that this is my second account? I have already explained everything else above. Pretend to be someone else and get proofs. there is no point in this topic. I have already explained that this is my partner. More likely, you have now created a second account for yourself in the same section. You create accounts of fake buyers "pretend to be them", threaten in the telegram, and then write to the mail as if you are canceling orders because I have problems on the forum that you are trying to create yourself. LOL. then you blame me to buy some time and get an extra $ 50 from the client. This is already a model of behavior. How can you be trusted?

19. OP
    OP
    xantery

xantery
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

@Help you created this thread asking me to post here proofs - I did it. What's your actions?

20. LordYar

LordYar
    Expand Collapse

6   2   1

Why is there still no proof that I broke the rules and have two accounts? All you have proven is what I explained before you. The fact that I work with a partner and that you are pretending to be someone else to prevent me from working and threaten it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.