LordYar - Xantery

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by xantery, 1/12/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xantery

xantery
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

7   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. LordYar

LordYar
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

6   2   1

a good attempt to get rid of the competition, but I managed to screen
    @Help bill8 is not my acc.

3. LordYar

LordYar
    Expand Collapse

6   2   1

we work together, it seems it is not prohibited by the rules. We are two different people with different accounts, what's the problem? Probably because @xantery can't compete honestly and tries to frame others. Competition is beneficial for the site. Please consider the fact that @xantery threatened me with this warning

4. LordYar

LordYar
    Expand Collapse

6   2   1

he threatened me several times before leaving this complaint, but I have one account and am ready to go through any checks. Here are the messages I received. Several more attempts were made to the mail from other accounts (I'm sure it was @xantery)

https://postimg.cc/gallery/Bnn1YB

5. LordYar

LordYar
    Expand Collapse

6   2   1

The rest of the threats were from these addresses: [email protected]

[email protected]. I'll leave them in case someone received threats from him because of competition or for another reason.

6. LordYar

LordYar
    Expand Collapse

6   2   1

7. OP
    OP
    xantery

xantery
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

7   0   0

8. LordYar

LordYar
    Expand Collapse

6   2   1

@Help look at this. Now I understand why I started having problems as soon as @xantery started selling poker accounts.
    I see no other reason why it appears so often in this thread

9. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

By "work together" how does that really work for you guys? Do you know each other personally?

10. LordYar

LordYar
    Expand Collapse

6   2   1

yes, I invited him to sell together

11. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

12. LordYar

LordYar
    Expand Collapse

6   2   1

proofs about? A friend of mine said that the client wanted to pay for the order for a bitcoin wallet and I offered him mine. I think Hunter spammed our mails and decided that my partner had no right to use the same wallet as me. But this is not a violation.

13. Help

Help
    Expand Collapse
    Community Moderator

8   0   0

Every proofs that you can provide to support what you are trying to prove here, please do send it.

Also even if you are telling the truth that the two of you are partners, the timing was just not good since you are still in the middle of dispute so of course you'd be looked this way.

14. LordYar

LordYar
    Expand Collapse

6   2   1

This greedy seller just can't compete with my price. I am ready to conduct transactions through a middleman and reduce the price of my account 2 times less than his. This is in the interests of the customers and the site. He can't have proof that these two accounts are mine because it's not true. You can also do any checks, I invited my partner to work here together and this is not prohibited. In addition to the proofs that I showed, there are messages where clients ask for wallets for payment and after that they write me messages like "you seem to have problems on the forum, I will buy from another seller" + those messages that I showed in the telegram. I don't believe in such coincidences. his nickname is xantery. his mail is xantery @ gmail and the same nickname in the telegram. I ll show my screens now

15. LordYar

LordYar
    Expand Collapse

6   2   1

Yes it's true. But this is a dispute in which I made concessions for a dishonest buyer and gave more than he paid. Please also note that this dispute went on for more than a month and I called my partner only after you removed the restriction from me, I did not call him at the time when I was limited and this speaks of my particularity, as well as the fact that I am ready to conduct all transactions through middleman

16. LordYar

LordYar
    Expand Collapse

6   2   1

The case of coincidences. You've already seen the telegram threat he sent me. Now the following. Where, under the guise of clients, he writes me and my partner messages like "you have problems on the forum." Please note that the names of the topics in his messages are the same "GGpoker" - I marked this on the screen. Also, almost the same time when he sent them to me and my partner. Considering that he threatened me via telegram with the same nickname as on the forum and his mail, do you find that there are too many matches? I can't wait for his proofs.

https://ibb.co/qF75Xbq
    https://ibb.co/PFMJMw9
    https://ibb.co/4p4xRRF

17. LordYar

LordYar
    Expand Collapse

6   2   1

And my question. Why I have warning point ? For what?

18. OP
    OP
    xantery

xantery
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

@Bill*8 and @LordYar are using the same btc wallet. I wrote to each of mail they post in their threads and get the same btc wallet to pay (you can see it on screenshot). Screenshot_2021-01-12-04-57-51.png Screenshot_2021-01-12-04-50-06.png Each of their gmail mail linked to the same phone model Redmi 9A. IMG_20210112_100111_268.jpg Screenshot_2021-01-12-09-56-30.png By posting two my mail addresses he proved that he have access to mail @Bill*8 . Few days ago I got email from [email protected], I am sure that was @LordYar, in which he wrote that he intends to remove competitors (it is on Russian, I am posting it screenshot and it translation). Screenshot_2021-01-12-11-08-57.png
    Вечером зайду на форум с 35-40$ ценой, до вечера можем договориться за 30$, если нет - вряд ли тебе будет выгодно делить со мной этот форум, я готов и по 10$ их продавать, чтоб убрать конкурентов
    Translate:
    In the evening I will go to the forum with a price of $ 35-40, until the evening we can agree for $ 30, if not, it is unlikely that it will be profitable for you to share this forum with me, I am ready to sell them for $ 10 in order to remove competitors

[email protected] - this mail also linked to Redmi 9A. IMG_20210112_154435_678.jpg @LordYar created fake telegram account using my playerup name and avatar to post fakes. What next? He will sell items from my name?

19. OP
    OP
    xantery

xantery
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

Someone thinks that all this a coincidence? @LordYar created fakes. @Help , how can you trust him?

20. OP
    OP
    xantery

xantery
    Expand Collapse

7   0   0

In this mails I negotiated the deal of buying accounts. There aren't any threat s. I will not ask you to post here this mails, you can forge it, as you did with telegram. I can post all of it or give access to this mails to moderator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.