Trading  XBox One  Looking To Trade For Xpr-50 Bo3 Xbox One

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Black Ops Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by thegloryofsatan, 3/22/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thegloryofsatan

thegloryofsatan
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Hello fellow players! I'm looking to trade for the xpr-50 in bo3 for Xbox one.

Maybe sniping isn't your thing and/or you want to try something else!

I have multiple accounts some have a couple DLC weapons depending on what you're looking for.

Including not limited to: Shadowclaws, Galil, FFAR, 1911, XMC, and some others. Let me know what you want if it isn't listed and I'll check if I have it! (I don't have all of the DLC weapons) these accounts range from 1-3 DLC weapons. Maybe some with 4 if you include melee.

I'm just looking for the xpr-50, I don't care if the account only has that dlc weapon. Nor if that account was ever played on.

I'm an honest person, please be the same. I'm not looking to scam, nor do I want to be scammed.

I can give you the profile names depending what weapons you want. I can change clan tags to what you want to prove account is mine or the following: FaceTime if you have an iPhone, Snapchat, texting videos, or whatever else may help us both feel at ease for trading.

Thanks for reading my post! Looking forward to trading with you!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. presto36

presto36
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

So its not only me trying this :(

3. OP
    OP
    thegloryofsatan

thegloryofsatan
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

You too huh? I keep trying and even still buying CP here and there. Zero luck, I rarely see it in game at all. Good luck buddy. Hopefully we both get it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.