Sold Looking to trade for or buy ~80++ laff toon

Discussion in 'Toontown Rewritten Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by skies101, 6/18/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skies101

skies101
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Looking to trade my account that has:
    - a 105 laff female dropless deer with every gag but trap maxed (is on trapdoor). Currently on quests to obtain lawbot suit, has 50 out of 70 fish, lvl 7 sellbot suit and lvl 6 cashbot suit. Name rewrite is available but the toon rewrite is not until like November.
    - Account also has a 36 laff male rabbit w/ lvl 4 throw & squirt and lvl 3 sound & lure. Is in daisy's garden.

Also have another account with a 63 laff female rabbit with maxed sound, lvl 6 throw, and lvl 5 squirt + drop + tu. Currently on last brrrgh quest to obtain the trap track (meaning they are lureless). Owns sellbot suit but has never run VP. Has a bunch of clothing from future catalogues that someone gifted. Both name and toon rewrites are available.

Looking for a preferably male toon with at least ~80+ laff and a few maxed gags. Definitely want drop, with lureless/trapless/tuless all being okay. Decent clothing/more catalogues is a big plus.

Willing to straight up trade accounts, pay with $$$ through paypal/venmo, or do a combination of both.
    Add me on discord at gar#6652 and we can talk :D

#1 skies101, 6/18/20
    Last edited: 6/18/20
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.