Sold LOOKING TO BUY A JP ACC FOR AROUND 125-150 USD

Discussion in 'Puzzle & Dragons Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by criiken, 4/7/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. criiken

criiken
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

1   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    As mentioned in the title, I am looking to buy a decent JP account for around that price range.

Preferably I want the trade to be done through a middleman service (As a buyer, I am willing to pay however as my budget is $150, if the middleman service costs $10, I will be buying the account for $140, etc) as I have been scammed before unless the seller is of good reputation then I am slightly more willing to do 1:1.

If I am interested in the offer you post below, then I will dm you and we will proceed from there.

Here's my discord just in case:
    criiken#9684

Thanks, I will be looking forward to some of the accounts you post <3
    P.S I will also be much appreciated if one of you could answer my question of whether or not it is possible for sellers to reclaim the account again through some kind of means. I have been playing puzzles & dragons before and am interested in playing it again so this whole buying and selling accounts thing is new to me. So it would make my day of one of you could enlighten me with some facts.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.